Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to suggest three things...

post "wanted" items in the WANTED ITEMS Forum (I'll post a copy of this over there of you this time)

Look over in the FOR SALE Forum if you haven't already

Check on Ebay...search for "gsxr" and you'll have to sift through hundreds of parts.

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
Do you need the pegs,shifter and rear set mount or just the mount? I have 2 sets of the mounts but I do not have the shifter (needed for my Yosh rearsets) I may be able to come up with 1100 pegs as well (if I can find them) 15.00+frt for the mount and 5.00 for the peg if I can find it.
Bones

[ 06-27-2002, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: Bones_GSXR ]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Originally posted by Bones_GSXR:
Do you need the pegs,shifter and rear set mount or just the mount? I have 2 sets of the mounts but I do not have the shifter (needed for my Yosh rearsets) I may be able to come up with 1100 pegs as well (if I can find them) 15.00+frt for the mount and 5.00 for the peg if I can find it.
Bones
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Thanks, Yes,, I need Rear Set Mounts, pegs and shifter. Let me know if you do find pegs... I'd be interested in picking those up. I'm thinking maybe mine were Yosh rear sets,,, no one seems to be able to identify what brand they are when I show them the mangled one.
Thanks again!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was recently taken out by a car
and laid my bike down doing 40mph+. Needless to say it wasted the left side of my bike. I'm having one HECK of a time finding parts for my 1990 Gixxer 1100. Needless to say I need first plastics from front to tail. Top Fairing, rear left and tail (including taillight). I also am looking for a rearset for this bike too which has become a real headache. I've been referred to this forum to plead for ideas and solutions that will help me get my bike on the road again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts