Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a list since I've never done this. I think running backs are the way to go and then WR's and then QB's but am not sure. Is there a place I can go online to see a depth chart from top to bottom that I can print up and take with me and cross off as we go? I want to make sure I have a competitive team out of the gate because I don't anticipate doing much trading if any once this starts. I watch PLENTY of football but being a n00b to fantasy I'm not entirely sure yet how it applies to fantasy. Someone told me the basic rules for point scoring but it hasn't quite clicked yet.

So, I just need to know if anyone knows of a list starting with the best player and then I can just pick from the list and cross them off as they are picked. I'm sure there are plenty of lists and every list will be different but if I can check out a couple and print them off it would sure help me out. Our draft is in a couple of hours so quick help is greatly appreciated.

·
Banned
12,040 Posts
I do wide outs, then productive tight ends like Tony Gonzales

Since most pick backs first, you will have a shitty back and good wideouts and recievers because you are the only one picking. Then trade or sign a free agent to RB

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah but at $5 per trade I REALLY don't want to trade. I would much prefer getting the best players available at that pick and make due with what I got. The last thing I want to do is plan to pay for trades before I even pick. So, is there a list some place like a depth chart of Fantasy football based on projected fantasy points? As others pick I can cross them off and then when my time comes to pick I just pick the highest name still on the list. There HAS to be something like that that exists.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts