Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went down need some help if anyone can talk me through changeing right side clip on not sure if ride adjuster nuts have to be messesd with or not .I was Ok with replaceing the rear set it went Ok.Want to get her fixed soon im almost walking again starveing to ride!!:cheers:dunno

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
No,just remove the top tree, and then you can get the clip on off. Loosen the 2 pinch bolts on the tree, take off the big nut on the steering stem. Then slide the tree off. It helps if you take a little of the load off the front end. You can do this by jacking under the headers. You dont need to lift the whole front off the ground, just a little bit of jack on it.

·
Registered
721 Posts
yea, Clips ons r simple stuff. especially on throttle side. Consider use a duct taped 36mm socket so as to not scratch the alloy nut and triple clamp, but if bike is crashed maybe cosmetics are not high on list.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I really do thank you guys for being helpful its great to know there is still a few cool n helpful people out there that are willing to help a stranger because of our love for 2 wheels . You guys ride N stay safe THANKS BILL

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:punk:cheers THANKS GUYS got her fixed just waiting on leg to get alittle better 1-2 weeks i should be back on her THANKS AGAIN:cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts