Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good to all gixxers! I have a problem, this past Saturday riding the circuit I fell with the 750 k7 apart from the plastic damage and other things that I do not understand that the odometer is completely off. I have checked the fuse box and they are all right, you have the 30v boot since the bike starts perfectly. Thinking that the odometer to death I realize that in the wire harness that go to the km account from the left fairing as well as the entrance to the odometer with a polymeter and no cable sends signal of any kind, I mean there is no current to the odometer and the fuses are all perfect. Any idea where you could have petado not to send current? And I repeat the bike starts well. Thanks in advance!!!

·
I know things... A lot of things.
3,147 Posts
When you're talking about the "odometer", are you perhaps referring to the whole instrument cluster? Do you see anything at all on the display? Does the tachometer work? What about the indicator lights?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for answering Dpapavas, the lights so much.position, short, long and the indicators function correctly but the clock itself does not work at all, completely dead, but as I say in the main post to the pineapple of the odometer connection no voltage arrives, and the fuses is fine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts