Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For tha guys that have the 05 LE 1000 how much are you paying for them and where can I get one. Thanks!!! Gone

·
Registered
218 Posts
i don't think theyre avail in the US if you're talking about the all black one. also, do you ever go to hallet?

·
Registered
108 Posts
only available in Canada...You can call around to dealers up here to see if they have one left but it will be tough

and not that it matters, in Canada it is infact a LE, there are only 100 of them coming to the country, in EU and anywhere else its available it is a regular colour that can be more easily had.

·
Registered
419 Posts
God I keep seeing the same posts. Where can I get and LE? Its not and LE?

No one knows how to do a search here? LOL Your better off buying a black one and painting the siver or yellow bits flat black. And matt is right only 100 in canada makes it limited. In Europe its a regular color but who cares about those pricks.

PS. Matt I'm told I can pick mine up tomorrow (may 24th) we'll see I aint holding my breathe!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Pure... wow, cant belive you are still waiting!! I've had my bike for a month or so now;) Sad part is I have only racked up 650kms on it but I hope to start logging on some more mileage shortly

good luck, keep me posted!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Yea I didn't know it was a holiday here in Canada... I just got back from the states yesterday (sunday) hoping to pick it up on monday only to find out monday as a damn holiday! LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts