Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tis a bit quiet in here, how are you all doing, what have you been up to? Any nice rides, roads you have discovered, have you found out how to turn tiggy winks in to gold yet!

I have been riding around in the sun, smiling a lot. I rode down to Devon a couple of weeks ago to see my grandpa. It was a lovely ride, but my wrists and back ached so much, my knee cap actually felt like it was disloged and floating around in my leathers!

Hope you are all ok

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
NotoriousREV said:
still no bike

sulking about it, really
Have you managed to find a job yet? I know you sold your bike because you lost your job so why don't you buy an Oil cooler? I know they are not as good as the new bikes but they are quite cheep and at least you'd be on 2 wheels. It took me over a year to find a job but man have I landed with my arse in butter. I now work for a company that is less than a mile away from my house and get a company car. The job is really exiting and I will get to travel all over the world. The pay is good and the people I work with are great.

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
Actually got a job today, but it's shit, basically making enough money to pay the bills but thats it.

I'm starting my own business so can't see me being on 2 wheels this year. If I do ge a bike it'll be either an oiler or an early 90's Ducati 900SS (I'm hankering for a twin and always loved those Duc's)

Makes it worse that my neighbour keeps my old bike in my garage alongside his brand new Yammy TT-R250, git.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Steal it back and deny you sold it to him

Good luck with the job, even though it may be crappy, at least it is a job for the mo, and good luck with the business. Nothings ever as bad as its seems, but not having a bike is shitty

1 - 8 of 8 Posts