Subject: HELLO

> From: ALHAJI BAH MUSA
> GAMBIAN CUSTOMS SERVICES
> BANJUL - THE GAMBIA
>
>
> Dear Sir,
>
> I am the Controller General of The Gambian Customs Sevices, Bajul The Gambia. I got your contact through The Gambian Trade Mission.
>
> Sir, there is a deal in my office which I want a reliable and trust worthy person to join hands with me to transact the business. The deal is this:
> We The Gambian Customs Services have been generating an annual revenue to the tune of Thirty Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dolars (US$38.5) Million from import and excise duties, smugglers activities, customs duties, 100% Destination Inspection Report (DIR), demurrhages, tourists etc. But the last quarter of 2003, we generated a wonderful revenue to the tune of Seventy Two Million US Dollars(US$72) Million. Due to this wonderful revenue, we decided to pay US$52 Million to government treasury and kept US$20 Million aside. It is at this juncture that we need your assistance.
>
> The US$20 Million we kept aside cannot be acquired in our names because we are government workers. Based on that, we want you to provide the account to which the US$20 Million will be transferred for investment purposes. We are going to transfer the money to your account as if you were one of the companies charged for excess duty, which we are now refunding to him. All the arrangements on how the transaction will be concluded without any problem have already been made. The transaction is 100% risk free. All we need from you is to establish trust and confidence among us to enable us work as one family. The transaction requires utmost secrecy and confidentiality for security reasons. If you are interested in this transaction, you are required to send immediately your your company name, bank particulars, your account number as well as telephone and fax numbers of your bank,
>
> For your assistance, we have agreed that 25% of the total sum will be for you, 5% for miscellanous expenses while the remaining 70% will be for me and my colleagues. On your indicating interest to transact the business with us, further information on how the transaction will be concluded will be communicated to you. Do not disclose the transaction to any third party because we do not want any thing that will spoil our image, as you know we are government workers. At the same time old in the service and after the transaction, we still have to serve the government for some time before retirement. The transaction will take only ten working days to be concluded. We hereby guarantee you once more that you will not experience problem of any kind now or in the future concerning the transaction. If you are fully interested, please contact me on my email address: [email protected]
>
> Thanks for your understanding.
>
> Rest until I hear from you.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> ALHAJI BAH MUSA.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts