Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was born and raised in So Cal (grew up in Simi Valley, and Sunland/Tujunga). I moved to OR back in 94, but still get down there about twice a year, usually sometime in Mar and again in Nov. I usually stay at my parents in Lancaster and I also have a friend living in Palmdale, other friends scattered all over So Cal, so I get around a bit when the wife and I head down to ride and visit. Should be down there again this comming Mar, not sure of exact dates yet but I will post up once I do, and maybe try to put together a decent group ride (or two). I've been riding since 86, and although my wife just got her endorsement, when we are down around So Cal traffic, she is usually riding on the back of my bike. We don't run a hardcore wannabe racer pace, but don't normally have much trouble keping up on spirited group rides. Hope to meet some other riders from here someday.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah the wife and I lived in Palmdale, Lancaster, and Rosamond for a few years total when we were still down there lol. I was actually in Lancaster for a few days last month on my way home from a cross country ride.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts