Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys,

I live in Mexico and i started at the end of 2018 learning about ECU programing and all this electronic stuff, mainly for cars / trucks here in Mexico.
I know some bits of mechanic and electrics / electronics but this is not "my area", so i still have a Very Long Way to Learn
But i also want to know / work and understand the bike stuff, and this is the reason for me to be here...

I hope i can get some help from all you experts, but i also want to be able to help in any way i can...

Cheers to All...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome boxsport do you own a bike ?
I had a 2007 Suzuki GSR600, but i had to sell that.
I´m from Portugal but i live in Mexico, and the bike was stopped in Portugal, so i had to sell it...
At the moment i don't have one but i really want to by one so that i can "recover" from the hangover of not having My Bike.....

·
Registered
531 Posts
I had a 2007 Suzuki GSR600, but i had to sell that.
I´m from Portugal but i live in Mexico, and the bike was stopped in Portugal, so i had to sell it...
At the moment i don't have one but i really want to by one so that i can "recover" from the hangover of not having My Bike.....
Nothing worse than not owning a bike, hope you get one soon.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why on earth would you leave Portugal for Mexico? Oh, bikes are cheaper!
it was not because of the bikes prices....
it was work related that i decided to come to Mexico...
Bike price is actually kind of similar to Portugal, and considering that its hard to find good bike tool shops here, its kind of a shot in the dark buying some used bikes...
anyway, probably this would be a good opportunity for me to consider working also in bike electronics around here....
but first i need to try and sort out some friends bike issues...
If you guys can have a look at this post and help me out i would Really appreciate all the help...

Thanks again guys....
And i hope i can get a bike for me quickly...

Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts