Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i totalled my 04 gsxr 600 last week and now I want to turn whats left over into a streetfighter. I'm totally stoked to do this. I've been reading everything I can on streetfighters. I have a couple questions.

Can you get streetfighters magazine here in the states? Or do you have to order it from the UK.

Does anyone know where I can get some stacked projector headlights that will work on my bike?

Also, I need a bracket to mount my gauges close to the top triple. Anyone know where i can find one.

Thanks, I try to post some pics of my bike when I get home from work.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcome to the world of STREETFIGHTERS! Sorry to hear about what brought u here. Ok so to answer your questions- Yes, you can get streetfighters magazine here in the states I live north of Atlanta and buy them at Barnes and Noble book store every month. They are expensive though $8.99. Your lights good question part of building a streetfighter has to do with doing it yourself. I would find some lights I like and make a bracket to stack and mount them. Your gauges I deffinitly think your gonna have to make a custom bracket for them or buy a digital speedo that is smaller. Hope some of this helps!!! If ya need anything let me know [email protected]

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ouch, glad you are ok. do a search on my screenname and you will find some pics on my exact bike with an acerbis streetfighter light installed.
All your old pictures are no longer viewable. Can you post them again?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts