Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

Just joined up to say hello and pick folks brains if I may..

20 odd years ago I used to have a 1100ex as my daily ride, but kids came along and needs must for funds etc.

Then when they were older I got back into biking again with a complete mix of bikes from sports bikes to cruisers. Had to sell my bike when I got divorced and regretted the day I did!

Currently riding a GSX 1100F as my new lady wanted something of a tourer but I also wanted a bike with some grunt again for fun.

Anyway, that's a bit about me and hoping to get to know you more as time goes on.

Cheers
Paul and Moya (aka Hammy)

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Hi folks,

Just joined up to say hello and pick folks brains if I may..

20 odd years ago I used to have a 1100ex as my daily ride, but kids came along and needs must for funds etc.

Then when they were older I got back into biking again with a complete mix of bikes from sports bikes to cruisers. Had to sell my bike when I got divorced and regretted the day I did!

Currently riding a GSX 1100F as my new lady wanted something of a tourer but I also wanted a bike with some grunt again for fun.

Anyway, that's a bit about me and hoping to get to know you more as time goes on.

Cheers
Paul and Moya (aka Hammy)

You may want to check out Katriders.com as there are not many Katana riders on this site.

Hello!

Finally more Europeans here :D
Seems like I'm the only one from Poland tho.
I'm from Denmark and so is SVS and lots of Brits here as well :dunno

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Welcome matey :)

I am from Hertfordshire. The weather here is nice and sunny. Decided to ride into work today :) After work go for a nice blast around Buckinghamshire, off to Ace Cafe and then into Central to meet the fellow bikers for a coffee.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
R_1000
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing