Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

This is just a quick post to say hello, we’re the guys at Ruroc – we design and make what we think are some of the best helmets out there. We’ve just released our 3rd generation product which is our best yet, the Atlas 3.0, you can see the range here https://www.ruroc.com/en_us/motorcycle/atlas/

Really looking forward to getting to know people on the forum and also hearing what everyone thinks about our products.

If anyone has got any questions or comments, give us a shout and we’ll do our best to answer

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,762 Posts
you need someone in the southwest to do a review shoot one over, 7.5/8ths diameter, regular shaped noggin, it will need a sun visor for sure.. ultra tinted.. :)

right now I roll a Schuberth S-1, Schuberth C2, and an AGV Rossi hippie graphics (favorite in that order)... :) all 3 have integrated flip up visors.. hanging in the shadows as backup is an Arai Quantum 2, Arai Corsair, a Shoei RF1100 as a backup to the backups backup..

Schuberth is of top quality materials and workmanship.. the others pretty much standard quality for the USA I spose?

can your helmet flip me?

·
Vendor
2 Posts
you need someone in the southwest to do a review shoot one over, 7.5/8ths diameter, regular shaped noggin, it will need a sun visor for sure.. ultra tinted.. :)

right now I roll a Schuberth S-1, Schuberth C2, and an AGV Rossi hippie graphics (favorite in that order)... :) all 3 have integrated flip up visors.. hanging in the shadows as backup is an Arai Quantum 2, Arai Corsair, a Shoei RF1100 as a backup to the backups backup..

Schuberth is of top quality materials and workmanship.. the others pretty much standard quality for the USA I spose?

can your helmet flip me?
Hi @TwistedMister,

Thanks for reaching out.

As much as I would love to send you guys a free helmet, unfortunately that's not within my remit in my role here!

Schuberth make some awesome helmets, as do Arai and Shoei - we have recently reinvented our helmets so that the end product is more functional for the consumer. I will be posting a discussion shortly, talking you through the product specification of the new Atlas 3.0!

Stay tuned to our socials for giveaways and competitions dude!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts