Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi folks, first post here.

Im new to the forum and have just acquired my first GSXR.

I now own a 93 GSXR750. A twin headlight GSXR has been on my "wanted" list for a while and I came across one at the right price. Its a 2 owner bike, all original, in need of some TLC. Heck I dont even now if it runs yet.

Im Retired in Near North Ontario Canada, and spend my time either riding my bikes, doing a bit Farming or restoring bikes. Ive got a growing collection of bikes (maybe an addiction, who knows).

Anyway, great to be here, ill have lots of questions ill be searching for answers on Im sure. I'll be sure to start a "restoration" thread once it gets underway.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers ! ill be headed there shortly

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey "What?" you're one of the few that recognize that !! so Sexy it hurts, LOL

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Guys.

·
Registered
6 Posts

I now own a 93 GSXR750. A twin headlight GSXR has been on my "wanted" list for a while and I came across one at the right price. Its a 2 owner bike, all original, in need of some TLC. Heck I dont even now if it runs yet.

Im Retired in Near North Ontario Canada, and spend my time either riding my bikes, doing a bit Farming or restoring bikes. Ive got a growing collection of bikes (maybe an addiction, who knows).

Anyway, great to be here, ill have lots of questions ill be searching for answers on Im sure. I'll be sure to start a "restoration" thread once it gets

·
Registered
2012 GSXR600
3 Posts

Anyway, great to be here, ill have lots of questions ill be searching for answers on Im sure. I'll be sure to start a "restoration" thread once it gets underway. View attachment 577003
Looking good!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
That's a great bike. Light and it handles very good. The motor screams and sounds good doing so. The more useless tech they add and price increases have me looking backwards too. So much easier to work on too.

·
Premium Member
22 Posts

Anyway, great to be here, ill have lots of questions ill be searching for answers on Im sure. I'll be sure to start a "restoration" thread once it gets underway. View attachment 577003
Sweet beauty amigo

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Guys

1 - 16 of 16 Posts