Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2017 GSX-R1000R
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy to be here as I just bought a 2017 GSX-R1000R with 5,250 miles. Dealership is storing it for me until the snow / ice melts & I can get it home. Will be doing some mods / upgrades; likely will looking for advice & suggestions. Been riding for many years, and currently ride a '16 Suzuki Bandit and a '18 Suzuki GSX-S1000f. As an aside, I am currently a moderator on the GSXS 1000 Forum.

Attachments

·
Currently using pedals..
2,995 Posts
Man these things look good! Welcome and congrats. I'm currently shopping for a 750... But might consider a 1000 depending on the deal!

·
That’s Mister Moderator To You ....
8,547 Posts
Good lookin' ride you got there. Sounds like you've been around.

Welcome to gixxer.com

·
Premium Member
602 Posts
Happy to be here as I just bought a 2017 GSX-R1000R with 5,250 miles. Dealership is storing it for me until the snow / ice melts & I can get it home. Will be doing some mods / upgrades; likely will looking for advice & suggestions. Been riding for many years, and currently ride a '16 Suzuki Bandit and a '18 Suzuki GSX-S1000f. As an aside, I am currently a moderator on the GSXS 1000 Forum.
Congrats on picking up such a sweet ride…I love the new gen 1000. I suggest selling that big ass stainless exhaust for something shorter/darker, possibly carbon. I think it will compliment the bike a lot better. I have never seen that Yosh before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017 GSX-R1000R
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats on picking up such a sweet ride…I love the new gen 1000. I suggest selling that big ass stainless exhaust for something shorter/darker, possibly carbon. I think it will compliment the bike a lot better. I have never seen that Yosh before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks; and yes the big ass can is on the way out. New Akra Racing Series full exhaust in my garage awaiting install. That Yoshi is actually a slip-on mounted on Black Widow Headers. Lots of other goodies already ordered.

·
Administrator
14,039 Posts
Welcome

1 - 7 of 7 Posts