Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used the HEL lines for their stunt bike? I just got a front, rear, and hand brake line today and will be throwing them on the first chance I get. Any reviews would be nice. Also what was the hardest part of putting your hand brake on the clamps any problems or advice? 05 750 :cheers

:eek:fftopic my daughter decided she wanted to play with the bright lines.

·
Registered
202 Posts
have used on other bikes, pretty good, but i have had slightly better feel from goodridge - thats just preference though, and i used the two different brands on seperate bikes too.

you will like the difference!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
have used on other bikes, pretty good, but i have had slightly better feel from goodridge - thats just preference though, and i used the two different brands on seperate bikes too.

you will like the difference!
Yeah I have Goodridge on my bike now and just got a great deal on some HEL ones so I went for it.

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,126 Posts
Why the hell do people buy something and THEN ask for reviews? :suicide

Anyway, good lines - had them on my K7 600 race bike, performed really well :)

·
Nazi Lustful Faggot - hot for Hermann Göring & Cai
3,250 Posts
Have HEL SS lines on my ZX10R, no issues/no complaints.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why the hell do people buy something and THEN ask for reviews? :suicide

Anyway, good lines - had them on my K7 600 race bike, performed really well :)
I had a great deal on the lines that I could not pass up. I asked for the review just to see what I was getting into or what to expect. Thanks for the reply.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
296 Posts
I have HEL lines too, they are my favorite.
Probably because they are near me in PA, which is better than ordering lines from Mexico!(goodridge)

·
Rectally Assaulted on a Regular Basis
1,147 Posts
HEL lines are really popular with the stunt crowd! You bought good lines I just hope the handbrake line is 80" or it will be to short unless your running an adaptor on your foot brake master in which case I'd throw that thing in the garbage. As far as mounting the master on your bars it really depends on what you got but I will tell you this it will not fit on stock bars with the turn signal housing, you'll have to take that off. Here is a pic on my setup. Sorry the pic is sideways.

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HEL lines are really popular with the stunt crowd! You bought good lines I just hope the handbrake line is 80" or it will be to short unless your running an adaptor on your foot brake master in which case I'd throw that thing in the garbage. As far as mounting the master on your bars it really depends on what you got but I will tell you this it will not fit on stock bars with the turn signal housing, you'll have to take that off. Here is a pic on my setup. Sorry the pic is sideways.
Hey thanks man. Yeah I have a hohey set up in the rear so I got a long line that should fit it might have some extra but if so I can take it to a shop and shorten it if to long. Where did you put you signals? I have the stock bars just flipped for now. This is my first gsxr stunt bike and my f4i was pieced together with no signals and renthal bars lol. Any good pointers man on stunt stuff for the bike would be great. Feel free to pm me if you want or keep it on here.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,126 Posts
hey,

does anyone know if my hel brake lines from my k6 GSXR 600 will fit a L2 GSXR 750?
They will not - the banjo bolt locations on the calipers are quite different so the lengths and banjo angles will be off.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had them on my '07 750 and the fronts fit like total crap. Almost like they were both too short.

Looked good and served the purpose but I wasnt happy with them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
9 Participants
Graveyard
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing