Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
I'm heading to ebay right now. I still have one that is new and is still perfect. NOT!! I won't sell it for love nor money. although i do have 3 templates that I made 3-4 years ago. The only hitch is that I don't have the fiber/foil backing for them. Food for thought.

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
I have a template for anyone that wants it, in TIF or PDF format. I can also provide measurements it needed. I may bid on that one as it is new. Yosh wanted 110.00 for it in 98 (the last year listed) so 80.00 is not that bad. I just checked my e-mail and I won a set of covers that Dan had on there last week (I need to pay him in the morning) for a 88-92. I am thinking about having them re-done in Carbon Fiber with better flanges to avoid the high speed blow-off that my old set is known for.
Bones

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
EBAY Jan 12, 2003 7:00pm PT
Mr Gixxer vs Bones_GSXR
Prize- Yoshi Heat Sheild

LLLLLLLLETS GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLLE

Bones- I'll take that template.

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Originally posted by Bones_GSXR:
I have a template for anyone that wants it, in TIF or PDF format. I can also provide measurements it needed. I may bid on that one as it is new. Yosh wanted 110.00 for it in 98 (the last year listed) so 80.00 is not that bad. I just checked my e-mail and I won a set of covers that Dan had on there last week (I need to pay him in the morning) for a 88-92. I am thinking about having them re-done in Carbon Fiber with better flanges to avoid the high speed blow-off that my old set is known for.
Bones
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Bones, if you have a template for an `89 1127, I'd surely like to have the .tif of that... my inbox should be able to handle pretty large files...

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Originally posted by Brian Nadeau:
Hey Bones, did you see who has the high bid??

Mr Gixxer at 82!!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">yeah somebody drove me up

normally I jump in at the last second, but I was sorta interested to see how high it would go

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
i had a few made but no one wanted to pay the cost so i had to eat the ones i had made. sold them locally to get my money back. i can have them made again but theyll be 75. they were made off my shield off my 86 1100, which would be close to if not the same for most of us oil coolers.

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
Originally posted by Mr Gixxer:
yeah somebody drove me up

normally I jump in at the last second, but I was sorta interested to see how high it would go
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Not me!
I checked the bid history and spotted you so I left it.
Bones

1 - 16 of 16 Posts