Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My headlights on my 97 Gixxer 750 keep blowing. My mechanic told me that contrary to popular belief, headlights dont put out light, they suck up the dark. To prove this you can see all the dark in the bulbs when they are blown. He told me my lights keep blowing because I'm riding so fast at night that I am raming to much dark into the bulbs.

I am wondering if anybody knows where to find high speed, high dark capacity bulbs for our bikes
please post a URL or e-mail adress to get some info.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
I thought I heard this one dood say he rerouted his ram air tubes to suck up the dark as he was ridin'...either that or drill a bunch of holes above and below the headlight for someplace to let the dark go...uhmm, let me know how it works...

·
Registered
7,539 Posts
Hmm sucking up the dark, yep, this stuff is known as dark matter, a sub atomic structure that will one day power everything. If somehow you could rig up the conduit (bulb) to the combustion propulsion system of your transportation device, you should be able to use this for forward momentum. Using a reverse discharge system to slow progress.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts