Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone found any headlight covers? i would prefer the colored perforated covers. (vinyl or plastic w/small holes) let me know if so. thank you
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,076 Posts
HOPP750 said:
anyone found any headlight covers? i would prefer the colored perforated covers. (vinyl or plastic w/small holes) let me know if so. thank you

go to your local dealer and ask tem about the headlight mesh from lockhart phillips.

I know the come in different colors but not sure exactly what ones. I had the white one on my headlight... but with having my highbeams on all the time it melted the headlight lens so I took it off.:cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
racedgsxr600 said:
go to your local dealer and ask tem about the headlight mesh from lockhart phillips.

I know the come in different colors but not sure exactly what ones. I had the white one on my headlight... but with having my highbeams on all the time it melted the headlight lens so I took it off.:cheers
Did the mesh melt to youre headlight or did the headlight housing itself melt? Just asking because I always run my highbeams.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
I purchased one on ebay. Havn't installed it yet because i'm recovering from a broken leg right now and can't walk. The cover is a perforated black vinyl sticker. I had a silver one on my silver SV before my gixxer and i liked it. I don't get to start walking again until early december...wish i could install it and post pictures NOW though.

Ne who...ride safe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,076 Posts
kaysixsevenfifty said:
Did the mesh melt to youre headlight or did the headlight housing itself melt? Just asking because I always run my highbeams.
It melted the housing itself. Oh shit I just remembered that I just did my friends on his 06 Y/B 750 I will go take some pics right now
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top