Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
sure and you had to bust up our little **** friend.. LOL.....
i felt so bad
, I can't believe i broke our little ****, he's so small and fragile i need to be areful with him.... And i'm still in shock!!! YOu are a freaking bear bro!!!

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
YOu are a freaking bear bro!!!

i am as gentle as a kitten... honest ., i am a lover ..llallalallalala
i bet you are you are lik ethe freaking hulk, one minute passive and calm and the minute you feel threatened you act like a beast! hahahah

·
Registered
237 Posts
Yup, Yup . . . Great time was had by all ! ! !

It was sure nice seeing all the JACKASSES again.

And as far as Dave being the HULK . . . . I counted 7 to 8 strong guys that had a hard time holding him down, it was quite a show.

Oh! and BTW, Did I mention that I did manage to get a few covert pics of the evening

I will photoshop out the faces (to protect the guilty) before I sell them to the ENQUIRER, STAR etc.

BUT then again the orig. pics (
) are for sale with all rights of publication to the highest bidder.
Starting bid on this auction will be $100,000. as I'm sure they are worth at least that much to some of you in attendance that night

But then again, I may just keep them for my private collection when I need a little

·
Premium Member
13,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

And as far as Dave being the HULK . . . . I counted 7 to 8 strong guys that had a hard time holding him down, it was quite a show.

Oh! and BTW, Did I mention that I did manage to get a few covert pics of the evening

I will photoshop out the faces (to protect the guilty) before I sell them to the ENQUIRER, STAR etc.

Starting bid on this auction will be $100,000. as I'm sure they are worth at least that much to some of you in attendance that night

But then again, I may just keep them for my private collection when I need a little

buddy old pal of mine., how are you., how much was that again ? you want CASH or BONDS ??

·
Registered
237 Posts

buddy old pal of mine., how are you., how much was that again ? you want CASH or BONDS ??

Gee, Dave I'm sorry but I didn't get any pics of you
(thank God !).

After all it was YOUR party !!

. . .
. . .
. . .
Then again, if I did have any of you the bidding would start at ONE MILLION !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts