Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

...or how about.....

...this is what he's ridin...

...Im sure some of you have a bone to pick with him.....

------------------
...who's Kraven Morhed?

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinkin more like "wolverine"....

------------------
...who's Kraven Morhed?

·
Registered
974 Posts
Wolverine Rules!
Can you smell what The Wolverine is cooking?

------------------

Jaymz72
Y2K 750 yel/blk
RS3 Titanium S/O(not shown in pic)

[This message has been edited by Jaymz72 (edited 02-11-2001).]

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
...watch it gebroni....

------------------
...who's Kraven Morhed?

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im not real big on photos,but I thought you guys would like to see the person you ask advice from,and what my ride looks like...Id hate to be tuning my engine with advice from someone who rides a moped. Not saying just becuase you ride a moped-that your advice isnt any good.....

------------------
...no tv and beer make Homer go crazy

·
Registered
141 Posts
i seen that guy on cops lastnight, something bout stealing a bike and a high speed chase
nice mug shot

------------------

~Sound-in-Motion~
--car audio/home entertainment--
email for prices and brands...

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
Nice buggers grips, itslame.

------------------

"Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own theme park! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the blackjack."

·
Registered
974 Posts
itslame, what did you do to the upper fairing?(Over the light)

------------------

Jaymz72
Y2K 750 yel/blk

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
when I was at the dealership,alot of the racers would come in with their lights tapped off and position numbers in place...for regular street riding(...thats fine....but the quarter mile'rs are worse,they'll race once a month and leave the grease pen markings on their car/bike for the rest of the month?). I was talking with my tech and started a discussion about endurance uppers...racing/riding with one light...and the idea was born,cut vinyl to fit and expose one light(high-disconnecting low altogether)and selling it as a kit. It is unfortunately not a good option for night riding as only one of two beams is active,and narrowly focused....but I thought it looked real cool. A graphics company here in hawaii helped cut a dozen or so for me,so I just trash and replace as needed(the vinyl used is real thin,and is removed easily). I added some trick tape vinyl for the photo so I wouldnt get any glare for the photos....it mede it look even sleeker,but cuts the light output considerably....

------------------
"I can't be held accountable for what I say....I say alot of things"

·
Registered
974 Posts
Excellent idea!I know somebody who does vinyl signs and I am going to get him to experiment with some ideas that I've thought of after looking at yours!!

------------------

Jaymz72
Y2K 750 yel/blk

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
itslame, is this your Dad?

------------------

"Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own theme park! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the blackjack."

·
Registered
974 Posts
The resemblance is remarkable!

That must be a pic of "itwaslame"

------------------

-->Jaymz72<--
Y2K 750 yel/blk

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NotoriousREV:
itslame, is this your Dad?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahhahh

------------------

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
I can't beleive he's never made a come back. For shame, itslame.

------------------

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Eh...I thought it was funny....
My friends do this kinda stuff to me everyday...there was a period when I would come into work and my screen background was changed. Gary Coleman,BIG FAT UGLY NUDE WOMEN(imagine fat bastard cept a woman showin some pink)and most recently ralph macchio....
I installed a prog onto their computers,changed their desktops(various gay/animal sex pics tiled onto their screens)defaulted their browsers to river dance sites and then DLd brittany spears screen savers. I then added a pass lock for all network/desktop settings. I added the same prog to my comp station and locked my setting out so they couldnt take revenge....its now been 2 weeks.....I hate ta loose,but at least I have a sense of humor....Ill think of something....

------------------
"So this is Hell? Oh look,a cross....How ironic..."

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
Another great trick is to take a screen shot of their desktop, set it as the wallpaper and remove as many of the icons as you can (the ones you can't delete, just place them over the image of themselves) it works great!

------------------

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
UPDATE....

------------------
"They call him Flipper,Flipper...King of the sea...serve him on crackers with tuna and cheese...."

1 - 19 of 19 Posts