1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Wow, sounds really, really cool, I cannot wait...

·
Registered
288 Posts
Im gonna show up on my new Huffy! Maybe even get some of my friends together and all show up at the same time. We will weven put our kickstands downt at the same time when we park them. ITS GONNA BE AWESOME!
see u guys there

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So you guys have heard of it?

[ 01-20-2003, 08:32 AM: Message edited by: Brolo ]

·
Registered
288 Posts
PS. I hope its not PG13 or else i cant go. Can someone sneak me a ticket if so.

·
Registered
288 Posts
hell yea i saw an ad in a Maxium mag that i wasnt suposed to be reading. i went to the site and saw the trailer. this summer im gonna buy a crotchrocket, get a coustome paint job, and get realy neat clothes so i can do tricks just like them. And maybe i might even get a girlfriend cuz i own a crotchrocket.

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
what movie was that ,i've got to the bottom of the thread and i cant be arsed scrolling up

please post the title again

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
a bikemovie excellent - at last ....I must of missed the other posts on it!

Whos in it - do you think it'll attract lots of new squidly riders in the way that fast and furious did for the import scene?

You should post this in multiple forums so everyone gets to hear about it.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Better late than never. I'm just glad that the word is finally getting out about this.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I also heard that for every person who goes to see this movie, Bill Gates will donate $1 to a young Malaysian boy with no legs so that he can fulfill his dream of meeting Kid Rock.

·
Registered
406 Posts
WWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAST AND THE FURIOUS ON 2 WHEELS. THis thing better win an oscar.

·
Registered
29 Posts
this movie is in reply to
The Fast and the Furious

A bunch of guys with bikes had eneogh of idiots with four cylinder cars with holes drilled in the exhaust thinking they had 10sec street cars.

So they made a movie about motorbikes to show these idiots just how fast 10sec 1/4 are on the street.

I think the main bike that beets the cars is 50cc

·
Registered
62 Posts
Two things I want to see:

1. In 'fast and the furious, they had NOS and they were glorifying 90mph as fast. Will they show the true sppeds of the bikes?

2. The statistics of streetbike accidents caused by squids with a lot of their parents $$ getting bikes and trying to replicate the movie. This just might give us a bad (no worse) name w/ the cops and the general public that have a bad taste in their mouths to begin with.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I don't know why they haven't mentioned it, but they're missin' out.
Yeah GixUK, I think there are bikes in it. I hear Lawrence Fishburne rips it up on a 50cc kiddie bike while Kid Rock follows him around on a scooter.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
oh good there is another thread on it just started out in the general forum.

Maybe people will start to get a bit more aware of it on this forum.

spread the word - we need more threads on this film

Who's going to ride their motorbike to the cinema to watch it? I might do a burnout and a bit of no handed riding outside the cinema

[ 01-21-2003, 07:52 AM: Message edited by: RepulsioN ]

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
Originally posted by RepulsioN:

Who's going to ride their motorbike to the cinema to watch it? I might do a burnout and a bit of no handed riding outside the cinema
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">outside !!! outside!!
i'm aiming to get me some popcorn in my tread

·
Registered
288 Posts
mom says i cant get a bike till my grades get up so ill have to settle with the Huffy, Im gonna pull a mad wheelie in front of the theater to show off. any one else gnna ride their bicycles. Come on I need more people so we can do the cool entrance and put are kickstands down together!! any one W/me

1 - 20 of 51 Posts