Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the Phoenix Cycle World bike show today... was on the fence about a new 750 or 1k for 07... sat on both... first impressions... they added weight in the 1k in some key locations... but the 750 in the dark blue looked great. I have 2 questions... 1. has anyone actually got the taylormade exhaust for the 750 because I hear about constant delays... and ... 2. can someone post a real picture or two of the taylormade installed with carbon fiber? Thanks.

·
Registered
326 Posts
no fucking way dude???? that shit works??

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
YellowGSX-R34 said:
There has to be at least 200 threads about the Taylor Made, and 90% of them have pics of it installed on peoples bikes. So...type in Taylor Made in the search button, and youll find everything you want!

Hells yeah dude you got like 21 posts and already know to search.

·
The Crazy Hungarian
2,548 Posts
Arai said:
I went to the Phoenix Cycle World bike show today... was on the fence about a new 750 or 1k for 07... sat on both... first impressions... they added weight in the 1k in some key locations... but the 750 in the dark blue looked great. I have 2 questions... 1. has anyone actually got the taylormade exhaust for the 750 because I hear about constant delays... and ... 2. can someone post a real picture or two of the taylormade installed with carbon fiber? Thanks.
Here are few pics. I will take some more better pictures. :)
I know my bike is dirty.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
racedgsxr600 said:
Hells yeah dude you got like 21 posts and already know to search.
HAHAHAH!!!! Ive been on forums for a LONG time, so I know how to search for things. Plus being blessed with common sense really helps out with everyday life! I wouldnt say Im a search nazi...and I try to refrain from saying things most of the time, but Im really tired of seing all these damn threads about exhaust. I mean, our bikes have been out for way over a year now and you would think that people have created topics on exhaust before...but maybe Im asking to much...lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.