Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how would I go about offering this to the board for someone that needs a small teknic leather jacket? padded so forth, pretty nice really, it's a nice leather jacket, white/blue, brand new, I won it at an auction but it wont fit me.. like to see it go toa squid that doesn't have or cannot afford one..

shipping label all I need ... the size says 38 then 44 below that, it is not a 44 USA.. more like a 38, I couldn't zip it up, I wear med or large I am right at the cut off 44/46.. its small or 38 pretty sure by the tag.. maybe its 38 USA, 44 Euro? dunno

there was a pay it forward thread but I cannot find it, I usually hangout out front the suggested threads forum just kick me or something?

·
Registered
10 Posts
how would I go about offering this to the board for someone that needs a small teknic leather jacket? padded so forth, pretty nice really, it's a nice leather jacket, white/blue, brand new, I won it at an auction but it wont fit me.. like to see it go toa squid that doesn't have or cannot afford one..

shipping label all I need ... the size says 38 then 44 below that, it is not a 44 USA.. more like a 38, I couldn't zip it up, I wear med or large I am right at the cut off 44/46.. its small or 38 pretty sure by the tag.. maybe its 38 USA, 44 Euro? dunno

there was a pay it forward thread but I cannot find it, I usually hangout out front the suggested threads forum just kick me or something?
Hey twisted mister. I’m that squid that’s too broke to get me some gear and I’d love to have that jacket if you would be so kind?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wow so I
PM, remind me if I forget relatives are over but ill find time to ship.. glad to have it gone it taking up precious space in my one and only gear closet... lol
Hey do you still have that jacket? Still waiting on further instructions …I hope you’re still willing to help out a poor squid. Anyhow please lmk if you’re still willing to help out or not so I can possiblyfirgure something out for better protection when I ride. Thank you. 🌴😎🤙

·
Premium Member
7,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
all good but while you were catching up I got put out of commission so may be a minute, cannot drive or even use my right hand to any degree at the moment, if its not improving here in the next few days its CT scan time, finishing up with the prednisone regiment posed to reduce the intense swelling, I think it may be helping some but not easy to tell its so fubared.. didn't sleep for 5 days much to speak of, 8 hours maybe.. sucks but whatya gonna do... the kids tried it on when they were here and it was too small for em.. lol.. they are either big or its small small, me thinks its the prior..

·
Premium Member
7,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
welp, that wasn't the farkin end of it, clearly a pinched nerve as well, weak hand and arm.. so I am in the docs office getting a shot to bring down the swelling so we can get a decent ct scan it was blowed up and for whatever farkin reason he see the sebaceous cyst I've had on my right shoulder for oh 30 years now? never bothered me a bit, never any pain anything, thought it was a hereditary thing so I left it alone, he says hey you got one those on your back want me to drain it I can do that its like a pimple, I say welp it doesn't bother me and I've had it forever..

next thing he is squeezing on it and the white gunk is coming out i'm like well that feels good on top of THE ISSUE I ALREADY HAVE! he messes with it 5 minutes or so and that's it, says its like pimple.. that's it no instructions nothing not even a band aid over it... I think no more of it, UNTIL 4-5 days later I notice its a lil painful, still think nuttin of it, then it's more painful, so I fashion a couple mirrors together to see my right shoulder and its red and puffy, next day redder and puffier, I call, state whats happening, they get with me the end of the day, doctor sent in antibiotics and at this point its so painful I haven't slept in a few days, its fookin HURTIN, right shoulder already blown up, cant sleep on that, now my back is blown up, can't sleep on that, cannot sleep on stomach back is blown up so I have my left side and what a nightmare, doc basically ignoring me now, I call and ask WTF and she tries to make it like its my fault, at this point I am wondering WTF he lanced it with a coat hanger used to unclog a toilet?

meantime I have researched these cysts and come to find out they are not to be messed with unless you are going to remove the entire sac and all, then irrigate and stitch up otherwise you risk INFECTION last month of summer ruined in unnecessary misery..

sorry if this grosses anyone out.. maybe spoiler in header? "do not eat and read this"

the last one is the stage its currently at.. purdy fookin cool eh ...

Human body Orange Tints and shades Human leg Thigh

Eye Human body Plant Tints and shades Fruit

Human body Jaw Peach Science Flesh

1 - 20 of 24 Posts