Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So they gave us a 14 day timeline from the time they pick up the bike until the time they deliver. Okay, I can see an extra week. But then called them yesterday again when I hadn't heard from the delivery company when they said they will call 30 days out. The week before they had told me still on for Oct. 30 or 31 which would be 2 weeks longer than they quoted. When i talked to them yesterday they said the bike was getting transfered to a local company that day and the local company would call for final front door delivery. Well no one called and I called them back. NOW they said that the truck has been broke down and won't be here until Nov 8th or 9th. So now we are going on 40- 45 days for delivery. This is horrible. Then when I am asking if theres anything they can do the guy I've been talking to cocks an attitude and is like "What are we suppose to do when a truck breaksdown." Well if its going to be broke down for a few weeks then GET ANOTHER FUCKING TRUCK! :hammer

DO NOT USE BIKEHAULS.COM ASLSO KNOWN AS DAILY DIRECT SHIPPING FOR ANY BIKE SHIPPING THEY SUCK, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, IT WILL BE OVER A MONTH AND A HALF TO DELIVER A BIKE AND THAT IS AFTER IT TOOK THEM A WEEK TO PICK IT UP. :cursing :cursing :cursing

·
Premium Member
11,887 Posts
...and hopefully it's not damaged. Had a similar incident about 5 years ago while shipping a GSXR-1K only to have it finally get to its destination with about $2500.00 worth of damage. It was crated too.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
wtf? Mine took like a week from them picking it up to it getting to the depot downtown. But then it was up in Nevada and had to go to Salt Lake and then to Denver, Albuquerque, and down here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.