Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have the no-cuts on my 600 and they are torqued correctly but when my bike hits 6500 rpms it makes a vibrating noise from the right slider. any idea why this might happen?

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
try pushing on ur fairings to make sure your plastic push in stay thingys are pushed all the way in..............it aint the slider if its torgure right.........now if you can spin the slider the the hole is wallowed out but the bolt is still tight.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hmm, Guess i'm not the only one

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111328

I assume you are experiencing the exact same problem as me. I have properly torqued the bolt, Paul at Shogun Motorsports told me that there is another bolt that needs to be loosened before installing, and tightened afterwards. I did that during a reinstall and still have the same problem.

If you look at the bracket, you can see it vibrating. Personally I can't stand the noise, as I constantly ride in that RPM range when cruising down the street. I finally ordered some race railz, so I won't have to worry about it any more. But if you find a solution, let me know. It feels like I have tried damn near everything. :sad

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.