Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
benefits are the adjustments available to suit you, the cosmetic enhancement. and some will say to save weight, but if thats true, these riders would loose weight them selves. fat gits

the main thing i think is as a replacement for crashed/damaged originals.

though they are an absolutely incredible, beautifull bit of engineering craftsmanship that you just have to hold and feel, caress and love. fuckin lovely i say, held them in the shop not long ago. wasted fitted to the bike !!!!

[ 06-26-2002, 11:34 AM: Message edited by: dan uk ]

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
Originally posted by GIXXERUK:
anyone use these? if so what benefits are there and would you recommend them
thx
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Just for some info if you go to Harris-performance.co.uk I was told they are having a sale or blowout or something so check it out if your interested.

James

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
the dealer who's done the quote say its a class C write off - repairable but uneconomical.

i've got a solicitor on the case but still no response from the 3rd party so we don't know what story he's gonna stick to if any !!

But i want to challenge for a percentage 90:10 or 80:20 at worst. Plus the personal injury.

dan.

·
Registered
4,747 Posts
why harris...go graves or yoshimura

·
Banned
6,048 Posts
i think its a price issue...........

they all work well, and can b adjusted, but the vortex and yosh sure look the role much more.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts