Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you See the 3 part series on Discovery?
It ended yesterday, they showed all 3 part consecutive yesterdaY!

It was a series, with some drama, about the early days and founding of Harley Davidson.
Lot of fairly accurate history of the birth of American motorcycles.

The 3rd part ended with the birth of the 'knucklehead'

I thought it was great!! And no, I'm not a Harley rider.

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
Well, I was bored yesterday, so promptly after that post, I downloaded it and watched the first 2 episodes. Not bad at all. I was expecting it to be more of a documentary than a story. It's pretty good. It has some interesting perspectives that I dont want to elaborate too much on and ruin for others.. I've never followed HD history much as I dont care for what they have become. Either way, some interesting insight, whether it be made up for the movie, or if it is historically accurate. One thing I DO like though, is that is not an over-commercialized show full of propaganda on why you should own a Harley Davidson motorcycle, and it definitely humanizes the now corporate faceless company that is Harley Davidson.

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts
The series was well worth watching . I saved them to my DVR so i can watch again if I want .

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
I watched it while I was in the hospital. Found it enjoyable to watch

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm glad I brought it up, posted on it;

Thanks for those he posted and watched/enjoyed it.

OG, What the H...are you doing in the hospital?
I trust/hope you're OK?

Todd

·
I want Rossi to fuck my ass...
1,375 Posts
I am downloading the series now. Hope to find it entertaining to say the least. I would have watched it sooner but I had to finish Sons of Anarchy first haha

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
OG, What the H...are you doing in the hospital?
I trust/hope you're OK?

Todd
Had some major back surgery on September 2nd,was in the hospital for 7 days total and probably should have stayed another few days but I wanted OUT.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts