·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great customer service and they didnt lie to me about my order:cheers

·
Registered
749 Posts
Yup, i've spent a lot of money with these guys. Their service is excellent and they follow up with any questions. Big thumbs up.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I've done a lot of business with them..last purchase was a set of Marchesini wheels. Very quick and efficient service. Very knowledgeable sales personnel.:cheers

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
2THRU said:
I've done a lot of business with them..last purchase was a set of Marchesini wheels. Very quick and efficient service. Very knowledgeable sales personnel.:cheers
+1

Got tons of stuff from them. Very good product knowledge...........and that is pretty hard to find thses days.

Highly recommended.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I had good results from them too; until I had problem with a DynoJet Power Commander. The box was open when I picked it up, the decals were missing also. I paid a shop $180 bucks to install it and it turned out to be bad. I asked for a refund and they said no! They said they would only replace it. I said I really wanted a refund but they still refused. I paid the same shop $180 more dollars to remove it and I attempted to return it for a replacement. They are now in denial and lying they way out of it! They said I refused the replacement and now they won't do anything. I will never buy anything else from them and neither will anyone else in Charlotte; since they heard what they did to me. I wouldn't trust them for anything now!

Let the buyer beware!

R.C.

:nono

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.