Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
6,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to have been absent from the rhetoric round here....i have soooooo many questions for the 1K guys ((great bunch too!!)) that i spoend 90% of my time in their classroom...

anyway, i might work some decals again soon....

for those who dont know what they look like, jus do a search.... plenty of good pix to be found

happy holidays to all

be safe, and keep me posted ((((Pix))) of your mods.....

scott

ps- YES I DO MISS MY GEN1 SRAD VERY MUCH. (if i ha it to do again, i wouldve kept it, and done track days ((at least)) with her; instead, its been wrecked AT LEAST three times, replaced with inferior fitting, low-shelf, non-matching parts....

take care fellas!!

[ 12-22-2002, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: eSeMeS1K2 ]

·
Registered
16,168 Posts
Originally posted by eSeMeS1K2:
Sorry to have been absent from the rhetoric round here....i have soooooo many questions for the 1K guys ((great bunch too!!)) that i spoend 90% of my time in their classroom...

anyway, i might work some decals again soon....

for those who dont know what they look like, jus do a search.... plenty of good pix to be found

happy holidays to all

be safe, and keep me posted ((((Pix))) of your mods.....

scott

ps- YES I DO MISS MY GEN1 SRAD VERY MUCH. (if i ha it to do again, i wouldve kept it, and done track days ((at least)) with her; instead, its been wrecked AT LEAST three times, replaced with inferior fitting, low-shelf, non-matching parts....

take care fellas!!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Get another SRAD..ya foo...

Happy Holidays to you too...Mr. I have a new 1K...
jk...

·
Banned
6,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[/QUOTE]Get another SRAD..ya foo...

Happy Holidays to you too...Mr. I have a new 1K...
jk...
[/QB][/QUOTE]

FUNHNY, I WAS JUS GONNA CALL YOU THAT!!

have a great holiday G!!

-S

·
Registered
781 Posts
You'll make him buy one, give him yours if you are so desperate for him to get one
Happy holidays Scott. Hope you are enjoying your 1k. As for us poor sods, it's been bloody raining since October
Started my bike today after a month. This is one of the wettest, shittest winter ever to be recorded in a land famous for it's wet and shitty winters. Horrible weather indeed.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Yes, Merry Christmas to all my friends on here.

Scott, when you get you sticker head on again, mine will need these ones :

the blue etc will all be painted on, its just them detail stickers that'll need fixing on and laquering over.

i should have been an artist.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts