Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
So the date's right now........doh.........missed it "Happy Birthday" for the 30th
time.......

Andy

[ 07-21-2002, 12:45 PM: Message edited by: Andy James ]

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Originally posted by 341:
Sorry we missed you at the races Sunday. Hope that you had agood b-day.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Thanks! I wanted to get out there, but I stayed up a little late Saturday night, and didn't get an early enough start yesterday... When's the next roadrace weekend out there?

·
Premium Member
3,306 Posts
Sunday, August 11 is the next race weekend. Circus One should be there to ask suspension questions and the tire guys will be there too. Check prices of tires with Eric of EDR in Portland. He'll bring the tires to the track and if you bring the wheels he'll mount them. That is included in the price. John Dugan of Washougal is the first of three American riders to go to the World GSX-R cup final in France and Eric (EDR) his mechanic gets to go with him. Yea local riders! The weather this weekend was great at the track and we had a whole pile of street riders down there. Rich Dauenhauer (sorry if I missed the spelling) another Gixxer.commie was there on Saturday with his 11/7 but didn't race on Sunday. If you want to get track time, on the Friday prior to races, there is usually a track day, and Mike Sullivan, local speed god and AMA racer, gives classes. Check out WMRRA.com for the schedule and classified, etc. Also, check out wvroadracers.com and look under Troy, race report to see some cool x-rays. Look forward to seeing you at the next race. Troy 341

1 - 13 of 13 Posts