Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I don't really know the proper name of these, (you know what I'm talking about) but does anyone know where I can either get the big weighted spacer to go inside one of these endcaps on my '86 gsxr 750 (I'm missing one), or some new endcaps that'll fit? I was down at the local bike shop the other day, and the guy said he didn't think they had any that would fit. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I see OldSkool86 has some red ones on his bike pics in the thread "ANYONE BRACED A SWINGARM? 91-92" in the oil cooled forum.

·
Registered
144 Posts
hey slappy,
dont listen to those JACKASSES, they dont know thier head from thier ass. they can NEVER answer a questions on my 86. my 01 they know a lot about, but not the oldskool. i have two sets, on e is on the 86 clips and the other is on the 93-95 clip ons they are both LPR products. screw the dealer, they will fit one way or another. i had no problems, they went right on. ill post the other pic (on the 93-95 clips) in a while. i have to take an updated pic. ck back in a while. GOOD LUCK!!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright.. Maybe I should just ride my bike up to the shop and try to stick em on there... and then if they don't fit just bring 'em back inside. Thanks for the info

·
Registered
360 Posts
I have seen this pic four times and am having real issues with it!!! Way too good looking and I am real jealous.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts