Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of adjusting my handles, turning them towards the front a bit. My hands are not in line with my arm and it seems like I'm putting pressure on my wrists and palms in at a weird angle.
Any pros and cons of adjusting the handle angle?

Thanks,
Sidster
------------------------
99' gixxer 600 full yosh

·
Registered
16,168 Posts
Unless you have aftermarket clip-on's, or they changed the factory ones..ya might wanna check how they are mounted..there's a bolt tha goes in the top triple clamp, that prevents them from being rotated..
..at least that's the way it was on my 97 600, and my 99 750 has the same bolt..i suppose you could do away with the bolt..but I wouldn't..

·
Registered
617 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#6A7FB8" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#2f2f4f">Originally posted by Hammer 4:
Unless you have aftermarket clip-on's, or they changed the factory ones..ya might wanna check how they are mounted..there's a bolt tha goes in the top triple clamp, that prevents them from being rotated..
..at least that's the way it was on my 97 600, and my 99 750 has the same bolt..i suppose you could do away with the bolt..but I wouldn't..
</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>I agree. The bolt is there for a reason.

·
Registered
7,769 Posts
If you want to adjust them, you will need aftermarket clip ons. The stockers can not be safely adjusted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts