·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i live in chesapeake... any one here live in hampton roads

·
Registered
116 Posts
Norfolk Va -->near milatry circle mall .. its SUMMER TIME people lets get the 757-VA area together on HERE the Threads area old LOL

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey folks, I recently became the proud new owner of a K8 GSXR :punk I have a few guys that I ride with, but am always looking to add to my group of riding buddies. I should also mention that I like to let loose and twist the throttle a bit from time to time, hey... I like to have fun as much as the next guy or gal, but I like to ride smart and safe also. I'm looking for others to ride with that have the same mindset. If you are a clown and ride reckless without regard for yourself or others, I'd prefer not to be around when you take out not only yourself but your fellow riders. Those folks are the ones that give the rest of us who enjoy the sport of riding a bad name. In short, squids need not apply.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey! I'm getting ready to relocate to VA Beach,in a few weeks, I'm not sure if that's close, but I'm open to suggestions about some riders I could hook up with near there and when bike nites are. THANKS! :D

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
grew up in 757. now located in the Hburg. everything sucks here except JMU parties and the mountain twisties!!!!!! wish i was back in the 757.

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Hey I just came down on assignment to FT Eustis. Will be there between June and September. Lookin to get into a club and meet sum new people.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Live in Va Beach and it will be perfect weather in a few months! Anyone who wants to ride can email me at [email protected], I dont ride around recklessly breaking the law or anything like that. I will ride whenever and I usually have some people over the house every now and then to have some fun and hang out! Later guys, Chris 06gixxerdude

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just joined the forum for info cause Im looking at getting an 11 gsxr600 as a second bike.

I saw this thread and figured Id post up. I live down in E City but Im up in the norfolk/chesapeake area just about every weekend.

We have a local forum now for those that are interested in joining a group of like minded sportbike riders.

HRSportBikes.com

We have around 200 members now and its only been active since last year, and we do weekly meets and different restaurants around the area on every Tuesday, and we have rides section that people are always posting up rides they are doing and usually theres a couple going on every weekend.

Check it out if your interested.

*Mods if this isnt appropriate, please delete it*

1 - 20 of 52 Posts