Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Administrator
13,383 Posts
While that one was indeed good for chuckles, it's not the one I was thinking of where OG tore the idiot a new one.

Hey, in this thread, are any of @theincediblejf's threads linked? Remember him, the guy who liked posting pictures of himself?

These aren't nearly as funny with the original pics taken down but all the photoshop and paint "tributes" are still there.

Went on a nice hike today

and his gym selfie thread
Yup those are truly epic threads ... still make me laugh

·
I move away from the mic
6,548 Posts
I didn't know there is an Epic Thread sticky?

I remember a lot of these threads! The Hike thread was hilarious, even though the pic is no longer there I remember the pose and the douche look, is that creepy?

Ginner with the nice 'turd cutter' LOL

Of course the most epic NOS drink in the tank, and Shervin is just an idiot.

·
Sirijus Indelxsjul Diskushuns Onley
5,094 Posts
I remember a lot of these threads! The Hike thread was hilarious, even though the pic is no longer there I remember the pose and the douche look, is that creepy?
Nope, I remember that shit too, most likely because of all the masterful photoshop work done with the pic. :lol

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
There was an outcry from members to start an "Epic Threads" and someone took the challenge to collect the epic threads, then eventually it was made a sticky, then title changed to "Hall of Epic Threads" as there are some truly great threads...NOS guy. Shervin is the definitive putz making his own exhaust, cutting holes in his frame...yeah.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
The Hike thread was hilarious, even though the pic is no longer there I remember the pose and the douche look, is that creepy?
Only if you touch yourself,otherwise perfectly acceptable :monkeyface

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
:biggrin

81 - 98 of 98 Posts