Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
That goes for everyone I think, well maybe not the bald guys, but I'm sure you don't want to go that far. On the hot days it seems not as bad as it just looks wet, otherwise it can look like you just got out of bed. :spit
..No I wouldn't go that far. Well I suppose wearing good quality helmet might help with overheating issues to not look like a wet rat :biggrin

·
Registered
21 Posts
I was warned about the damage to hair when I first bought mine. I always pull mine back into a pony tail - 2 or 3 holders and looping the very end of it. I have noticed some wind damage and breakage but minimal. My hair was considerably longer when I started riding - but then again - I bleached a lot back then so I am sure some of the damage is from that.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I always wear a hoodie underneath my leathers, with my hood up over my head and then pull my helmet down on top of it. It's usually a snug fit but it's quite comfortable and being deaf, wearing hearing aids, it's lessens feedback/whistling I get in a helmet.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
About this Discussion
44 Replies
35 Participants
RedJ
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing