Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the K5 dyno\'d lastnight...

1300 miles...slip-on Two Brothers M2.

No printout...Done at a local bikenight...Now I need PC3r to get a little more from her.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Re: Had the K5 dyno\'d lastnight...

not bad.. the slipon probably isnt doing much for you without a pc but you should break 160 with a pc and map. and maybe a couple more once she loosens up.
Has anyone posted a dyno plot with stock and modifed charts?

·
Registered
422 Posts

Won't fitting a TRE mean the gear indicator reads 6th all the time?

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts

i believe jeffw got that worked out, but i could be wrong.
No he didn't. There was someone else though that had a setup that was aparently working. Although it wasn't the stock gear indicator, they used another one that read the gear off of something separate than the ECU.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

i believe jeffw got that worked out, but i could be wrong.
I'd be curious to know if this has been worked out. I actually use that quite a bit...

·
Registered
27 Posts

clova,

do you know what kind of dyno they used to dyno your bike and what was the room temp. thanks

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

clova,

do you know what kind of dyno they used to dyno your bike and what was the room temp. thanks
It was a dynojet, atleast those are the labels that were all over it. Also, it was hot as hell in the room with fans blowing. It was a trailer..One of those kinda like semi trailers that you see at drag strips. You may have heard of the guy. His name is Joe Morasco...Well known dragger.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts

I know joe personnelly....Get the mapp from him.....He does all my runs ...His shop is located in heath ,ohio.....

·
Registered
40 Posts

1300 miles...slip-on Two Brothers M2.

No printout...Done at a local bikenight...Now I need PC3r to get a little more from her.
little off subject but how is the fit, quality and sound of your two bros? any suggestions were to get it at a good price? thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts