Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

41 - 60 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
929Princess said:

Thank you Kim..thats exactly what i meant..and how funny with girls asking you for a ride! but id be sayin the same thing...wouldnt be my style either!! another girl bein on the bike of my bike..wouldnt be happenin! but thanks for seein what i meant
Yeah, it's all a part of the "game" though - chicks go with cars and bikes (and tons of other things.. lol) like Zukes and Yosh exhausts... ok that was corny but you all know what I mean.

All good!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yo.. I am definately feelin what you guys had to say... 929 when I lived in Dallas I saw exactly what you are talking about... As a matter of fact I've had a few girls ask me to ride with me. That's just not me. But I have a feeling that no matter where you go you are going to experience it. There are some girls out there that just talk to a guy cause of their bike *boppers* But you do ya thang... and
at the bike boppers *as I call them* you have yours let them look stupid.

·
Registered
34 Posts
so you see exactly what im talking about!!! its just real bad here in Dallas..cuz we have a big bikeworld here in metroplex of Dallas..so its like everytime you turn around you got girls like around..but you got to do what you got to do! wether you just straight up tell them to fuck off..or if that doesnt then inprovise<<(spelling?) with a fist
hahahahaha but its all fun and games with me...i just seem to not pay attention anymore cuz i know hes with me! but at least you know where im comin from gsxr!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey ladies,

I just thought that I would throw my 2 cents in. Unfortuantely guys can be pretty ignorant, but you have to look at it from our perspective. Can we agree that there is a "seperated world" (a global club so to speak) where all bikers exist? You see any bike riding down the road and you wave, why....because they ride. People who do not ride do not understand this world and how much we enjoy it. Biking is our life - if you ride a bike there is normally not many things above it on the scale of importance. Unfortuantely this world we live in is comprised mainly of the male gender. Therefore finding a female in this world can be quite difficult. I really don't mean to defend the ignorance you see from us......but to be perfectly honest - there is virtually nothing sexier than a girl on a bike.........especially a Supersport........and because of this undeniable fact - you are always going to have guys trying to pick you up......it is pretty much a fact of life you have to accept.

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
I'll put in my vote for Sassy and CBC to be mods. Sassy could take care of the forum while all of us are up and CBC can watch over it while the other half of the world is asleep.

Hell, this forum is great. I got my wife a jacket for riding on the bike based off the wonderful firsthand opinions posted here by the gixxer girls. I thank you and she thanks you.

As for the girls in Dallas asking for rides. The only time I have a seat on the back is when my wife's on the back. Otherwise it's solo tail city. And how come no girls ever asked for rides until I got married? WTF???

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
gixxerjasen said:

I'll put in my vote for Sassy and CBC to be mods. Sassy could take care of the forum while all of us are up and CBC can watch over it while the other half of the world is asleep.

Hell, this forum is great. I got my wife a jacket for riding on the bike based off the wonderful firsthand opinions posted here by the gixxer girls. I thank you and she thanks you.

As for the girls in Dallas asking for rides. The only time I have a seat on the back is when my wife's on the back. Otherwise it's solo tail city. And how come no girls ever asked for rides until I got married? WTF???
Awwww...thanks, Jasen!

I'm glad the gals helped you find a cool jacket for your wifey!

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
gixxerjasen said:

LOL, thanks Jasen

I get sooo many guys asking me for rides on the back.. and my rule is that if they are heavier than me..nuhuh..hehe..
The last guy who wanted a ride, ended up getting his own bike
I guess I am a bad influence...

·
Registered
6,084 Posts
I think women ought to have a few things for themselves, but Hunter who are you to tell me what I need and don't need to do?
I think for myself and do things for myself. I think it is great that women have a post for themselves but lose the attitude. It doesn't fly well with others. I do agree with you; guys who use something like this to pick up on women are pathetic. Besides, this is a motorcycle site, not a dating one. But in all honestly, you shouldn't come across like that. It makes you sound like a prick. Not saying you are one, of course.

·
Highly unstable
32,025 Posts
Blitzergixxer said:

I think women ought to have a few things for themselves, but Hunter who are you to tell me what I need and don't need to do?
I think for myself and do things for myself. I think it is great that women have a post for themselves but lose the attitude. It doesn't fly well with others. I do agree with you; guys who use something like this to pick up on women are pathetic. Besides, this is a motorcycle site, not a dating one. But in all honestly, you shouldn't come across like that. It makes you sound like a prick. Not saying you are one, of course.
ill start by saying who are you to question an admin of this site. dont worry about it mr. i have 5 posts and decide to open mouth and insert foot. do us all a favor and learn a little more about the site and the people who are on it before you make a stupid comment like that.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
bmfgsxr said:

Blitzergixxer said:

... Hunter who are you to tell me what I need and don't need to do?
I think for myself and do things for myself. ...But in all honestly, you shouldn't come across like that. It makes you sound like a prick.
ill start by saying who are you to question an admin of this site. dont worry about it mr. i have 5 posts and decide to open mouth and insert foot. do us all a favor and learn a little more about the site and the people who are on it before you make a stupid comment like that.
Thanks, bmf!
You're appreciated!

Oh...and Mr. Blitzergixxer...the reason Hunter comes across that way is simple.

Because he can.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'd just like to say a big thank you for the entertainment.
As a new member I have been reading a few posts on the site - the womens gloves and who makes them was great and shows how a womens section has validity. But what a lot of fuss over some sad men who can't get dates!

On a serious note, I never want to come across something that is women only or men only. Assuming most of us ride bikes, we will know that a lot of us have tried hard to be treated equally, I know I have. Therefore keeping the GixxerGirls section for women only is a step backwards. Almost all of my friends who ride are blokes. So why would I ever want to exclude them? There is always going to be someone who gets on your tits (sorry if you're not allowed to say that over there), but that's life - ignore them.

Out of curiousity, how many women are there registered to the site?

·
Registered
6,084 Posts
In no mean was I passing judgement on anyone nor was I insulting anyone on this site. I was simply voicing an opinion. I did not once call Hunter " a prick." Please do not take it that way. And I also had no intentions of offending anyone on this site. I came here to join a group of people who enjoy ridding as much as myself, in no way do I mean to be a detriment to anyone here. My apologies to anyone who I may have offended.

·
.............OG
37,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
racy_girl said:
On a serious note, I never want to come across something that is women only or men only. Assuming most of us ride bikes, we will know that a lot of us have tried hard to be treated equally, I know I have. Therefore keeping the GixxerGirls section for women only is a step backwards. Almost all of my friends who ride are blokes. So why would I ever want to exclude them? There is always going to be someone who gets on your tits (sorry if you're not allowed to say that over there), but that's life - ignore them.
well if that's the case, we should just completely get rid of the GixxerGirls forum because it's sexist as the name suggests? the way i see it (just my opinion), is there are a ton of other forums where the guys and girls can go to talk with each other.. just like there are women's and men's bathrooms, there is still some need for seperation. some gyms even have a women's only area or room. it's usually because the women don't feel comfortable around all the gawking men while they are trying to work out. i kind of thought of this forum in the same way. women who want to be gawked at, feel free to post in any and all the other forums.

·
.............OG
37,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Blitzergixxer said:

I think for myself and do things for myself.
well... to sound like a prick, i'm an administrator of this site and i CAN tell you what you need to do on this site because this isn't a "public" forum.. this is a privately owned site. and i have to quite often come off like a "prick" because people won't listen otherwise.. some don't regardless.

to use a police analogy.. .if everytime you broke traffic laws all you had to worry about was the cop waving his finger at you yelling at you to slow down or whatever.. would you speed all the time? yes you would. now if you had to worry about losing your license or paying fines would you speed as often? probably not. now try applying that here.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hunter said:

.. just like there are women's and men's bathrooms, there is still some need for seperation.
Just out of curiosity, if you're going to make that anology, why isn't there a place that's specified for men? I personally can understand the women of GDC having there own forum. But, there are times that the men of GDC need the opinion of a female. The banning of men that use the female forum to attempt to pick females up is more than understandable. But, sometimes, men need the help of a female to see things from a different perspective... Just my $.02

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
BlockBurna said:

Hunter said:

.. just like there are women's and men's bathrooms, there is still some need for seperation.
Just out of curiosity, if you're going to make that anology, why isn't there a place that's specified for men? I personally can understand the women of GDC having there own forum. But, there are times that the men of GDC need the opinion of a female. The banning of men that use the female forum to attempt to pick females up is more than understandable. But, sometimes, men need the help of a female to see things from a different perspective... Just my $.02
look in this forum there are a couple respectful posts from guys this post is a warning to the assholes that are being rude or nasty

·
Registered
239 Posts
mpdgsxr1000 said:

BlockBurna said:

Hunter said:

look in this forum there are a couple respectful posts from guys this post is a warning to the assholes that are being rude or nasty
ok. thanx. so, does that mean that its okay for guys to post respectful posts in here?

41 - 60 of 248 Posts
About this Discussion
247 Replies
156 Participants
Samantha750
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing