Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 40 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
JonRags said:

Hunter said:

i know that.. but you girls don't have the power to delete posts in here..

i came in yesterday and deleted a bunch.. about 5-6 posts on the first page were all posts from guys asking about girls in their area. about 1/3-1/2 of the total posts visible on the first page were all from guys to.
Then make Sassy the Girls Forum mod Hunter. She'll kick some ass and then take care of business.
Yeah, Sassy for Mod.

·
Registered
12,388 Posts
929Princess said:

not sure who Hunter is..cuz i dont know many peeps on here...but whatever he said...THANX
ohh and the whole half-naked chic site thing...thats veryyy true! sometimes cant stand it but hey what can ya do...half of them i see are ugly:D!!! guess i really am mean
We wouldnt be opposed to half nekkid pics of you if you want to fit in!

·
Registered
34 Posts
har har har...very funny! my pics wont be me nekkid BUT probably me bein half-naked with whatever i wear! cuz mostly girls on other sites are nekkid and they dont need to be
but i dont need me on my bike bein half-naked to fit in..Im NOT a slut like most girls around here..as we call them back-seat-hoez

·
Registered
523 Posts
929Princess said:

har har har...very funny! my pics wont be me nekkid BUT probably me bein half-naked with whatever i wear! cuz mostly girls on other sites are nekkid and they dont need to be
but i dont need me on my bike bein half-naked to fit in..Im NOT a slut like most girls around here..as we call them back-seat-hoez
What do you mean your not a slut like most girls around here?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Dana97 said:

929Princess said:

My thoughts exactly!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I DONT KNOW MEAN ANY OF YOU GIRLS!!!!! thats not what i meant in my last post...i meant girls here in my hometown..i have nothin but rider girl respect for all of you girls on here!

·
Registered
12,388 Posts
929Princess said:

I DONT KNOW MEAN ANY OF YOU GIRLS!!!!! thats not what i meant in my last post...i meant girls here in my hometown..i have nothin but rider girl respect for all of you girls on here!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! Good cover.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
markbsae said:

929Princess said:

not sure who Hunter is..cuz i dont know many peeps on here...but whatever he said...THANX
ohh and the whole half-naked chic site thing...thats veryyy true! sometimes cant stand it but hey what can ya do...half of them i see are ugly:D!!! guess i really am mean
We wouldnt be opposed to half nekkid pics of you if you want to fit in!
Mark, you and I think alike.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
PowerFiend said:

JonRags said:

Hunter said:

i know that.. but you girls don't have the power to delete posts in here..

i came in yesterday and deleted a bunch.. about 5-6 posts on the first page were all posts from guys asking about girls in their area. about 1/3-1/2 of the total posts visible on the first page were all from guys to.
Then make Sassy the Girls Forum mod Hunter. She'll kick some ass and then take care of business.
Yeah, Sassy for Mod.
Wow!!! Looks like I have a fan club

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
GixxerChic327 said:

Dana97 said:

929Princess said:

My thoughts exactly!
I'm there with ya girls...

I don't mind taking pics of me and whoever on my man's bike. i happen to think it's fun and they are nice to look at. and...i just so happen to ride on the back of my man's bike. i can't afford one myself, so that is then next best thing...

·
Registered
294 Posts
Cosper's Girl said:

GixxerChic327 said:

Dana97 said:

929Princess said:

My thoughts exactly!
I'm there with ya girls...

I don't mind taking pics of me and whoever on my man's bike. i happen to think it's fun and they are nice to look at. and...i just so happen to ride on the back of my man's bike. i can't
afford one myself, so that is then next best thing...
Exactly, just cuz I don't have enough money to get my own, and I happen to ride on the back of my b/f's, that DOES NOT make me a slut!

·
Registered
34 Posts
ok now really you girls are taking my comment wayyyy to seroiusly! i did mean that i meant the girls here in Dallas...like for a BIG example Deep Ellum. i just cant stand it when they see a bike they are flirtin and shit and your right on the back of your man's bike..its like they have NO respect or anything! it just makes me sick! but no i really didnt mean anything toward you guys. so no need to over react!!!

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
929Princess said:

ok now really you girls are taking my comment wayyyy to seroiusly! i did mean that i meant the girls here in Dallas...like for a BIG example Deep Ellum. i just cant stand it when they see a bike they are flirtin and shit and your right on the back of your man's bike..its like they have NO respect or anything! it just makes me sick! but no i really didnt mean anything toward you guys. so no need to over react!!!
heehee i think 929 princess was probably referring to the "bike groupies" who hang around the local bike spots and beg for random rides from dudes so they can show off etc.

i ride in DC a lot and i'm usually with a group of guys. scantily-clad chicks will yell from the street "can i get a riiiiiide!!???" shoot, they even ask ME for rides.... sorry aint happenin.

·
Registered
159 Posts
NOTORIOUSKIM said:

i ride in DC a lot and i'm usually with a group of guys. scantily-clad chicks will yell from the street "can i get a riiiiiide!!???" shoot, they even ask ME for rides.... sorry aint happenin.
Aweeee wut da matta kimmie???
give em a ride aahahahahahah

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
]NitroMike said:[/i][/b]

NOTORIOUSKIM said:

Aweeee wut da matta kimmie???
give em a ride aahahahahahah

[/QUOTE]

hahahaha - not my style dude....

the only female i'll have as a passenger is my daughter.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thank you Kim..thats exactly what i meant..and how funny with girls asking you for a ride! but id be sayin the same thing...wouldnt be my style either!! another girl bein on the bike of my bike..wouldnt be happenin! but thanks for seein what i meant

21 - 40 of 248 Posts
About this Discussion
247 Replies
156 Participants
Samantha750
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing