Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

221 - 240 of 248 Posts

·
Banned
21 Posts
no one in the army is equal...everyone is built differently physically and mentally and the reason why there is such a diverse population in the service is to make up for what each other lacks...sure you may be able to lift twice as much as me but what is your IQ? They dont let women in combat MOS's so why the hell should I have to be as buff as you if Im not allowed to do the same jobs...[/QUOTE]

My point exactly, The ARMY isn't on the same page, Join a real Branch that actually fights. USMC, Hoorah.

·
Juggernaut FTRMC
440 Posts
no one in the army is equal...everyone is built differently physically and mentally and the reason why there is such a diverse population in the service is to make up for what each other lacks...sure you may be able to lift twice as much as me but what is your IQ? They dont let women in combat MOS's so why the hell should I have to be as buff as you if Im not allowed to do the same jobs...
women aren't allowed to join combat jobs because they can't hang. men can barely hang, and men can deal with going without a shower or supplies for months. women need certain supplies every month that, if they run out, will cause a problem. women smell different, and that attracts when you are trying to be in a low key environment(jungle warfare, snipers, skt, etc.)

My point exactly, The ARMY isn't on the same page, Join a real Branch that actually fights. USMC, Hoorah.
you haven't looked at southern afghanistan lately have you.. army is losing more guys to contact, and ied's than the marines. are you a marine?? sorry your iq wasn't high enough to get into the army. do you have deployment time?

not trying to $hit on this thread, sorry.

men, stay out of womens threads :lmao:lmao

·
Banned
17,232 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
read this pls

alright i have my wife moving to california from NC she doesnt really know anyone and im just trying to get the ball rollin i bought her an 07 gsxr1000 she can ride pretty hard so if there are any other female riders that wanna ride or know of any meets coming up this will be her account thank you

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
How come whenever I see this title pop up I must come in & see?!??? :lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
Re: read this pls

alright i have my wife moving to california from NC she doesnt really know anyone and im just trying to get the ball rollin i bought her an 07 gsxr1000 she can ride pretty hard so if there are any other female riders that wanna ride or know of any meets coming up this will be her account thank you
I'm sorry that she's unable to create her own account and ask around the forum herself. :dissapointed

·
Give it to me Big Boy!!
564 Posts
^^ thats fine, but no dating services are offered. Be nice, be clean. You can ask questions pertaining to female clothing for your woman and things like that. No flirting, lol

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
so you can't even just look around on their forum? or even maybe post a question about how to teach a girl to ride on the bike other then that mostly reading!

NO!!

221 - 240 of 248 Posts