201 - 220 of 248 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Damn it, I thought this was a dating service:shifty

·
Registered
978 Posts
if you have guys ehumping you, just ignore them and they will go away :) don't respond to them, just pretend like they never said anything. if you throw them a bone, however, they will probably persist.

there's my glorious tidbit of advice for the day :thumbup

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
but but but!!! lol

no seriously, isnt there a way with vbulletin to make certain thread accessible to certain members...?

also i would be willing to say, ladies probably wouldnt stay out of our section :D

(even though your welcome anytime :D)

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
yes, you just create another group called "long haired people" then you add all the girls to that then you give only that group access to the forum.
problem is telling which username is female or male since you can't exactly do a genital check very easily online.

but but but!!! lol

no seriously, isnt there a way with vbulletin to make certain thread accessible to certain members...?

also i would be willing to say, ladies probably wouldnt stay out of our section :D

(even though your welcome anytime :D)

·
Fragile Little Flower of Texan Femininity
98,059 Posts
lol forum nazi's.......... if we cant come here you ladies arent welcome in my tree house anymore either.....

who the hell would want to hang out in a tree house with you?! :wacko :lol

reading comprehension isn't your strong point, is it? :rolleyes

it's about leg humping, attempts at dating and blatant bashing. again, if you can't handle those rules, then get the fuck out. it's not rocket science.

·
Registered
4 Posts
how is one able to fit into those luxurious suits? I just love that look! I am afraid it will cause my but to appear larger from the rear view mirror...tee hee:banana

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey ladies,

I just thought that I would throw my 2 cents in. Unfortuantely guys can be pretty ignorant, but you have to look at it from our perspective. Can we agree that there is a "seperated world" (a global club so to speak) where all bikers exist? You see any bike riding down the road and you wave, why....because they ride. People who do not ride do not understand this world and how much we enjoy it. Biking is our life - if you ride a bike there is normally not many things above it on the scale of importance. Unfortuantely this world we live in is comprised mainly of the male gender. Therefore finding a female in this world can be quite difficult. I really don't mean to defend the ignorance you see from us......but to be perfectly honest - there is virtually nothing sexier than a girl on a bike.........especially a Supersport........and because of this undeniable fact - you are always going to have guys trying to pick you up......it is pretty much a fact of life you have to accept.

AGrrrreeeeDDDD

Im still in search of that 19 year old chick that rides a Gixxy in SoCal... :):punk

·
Registered
255 Posts
I swear on every forum I hear this same ole shit about having a womens section ect...Its tiring really...Hey guys its okay to show a respectful interest in a fellow lady rider Im sure its when the vulgarities start flying that it becomes offensive to some...Personally I dont give no fuck what you say chances are Ive probably heard worse from my ex husbans sailor buddies, or my army buddies or perhaps while I was framing houses for 3 years...But if women riders are so HOT as all you men claim why are you trying to offend them and scare them away with your behavior?

And as far as the comment about the women in the army being equal to men...well lets just say no one in the army is equal...everyone is built differently physically and mentally and the reason why there is such a diverse population in the service is to make up for what each other lacks...sure you may be able to lift twice as much as me but what is your IQ? They dont let women in combat MOS's so why the hell should I have to be as buff as you if Im not allowed to do the same jobs...

·
1,244 Posts
If they were in your tree house, it's probably already too late and you now are infected with cooties. I hope you had your cootie shots :frantic (j/k)
and this is your first post..... :facepalm in teh womanz section :scratch :shifty

201 - 220 of 248 Posts