Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 248 Posts

·
.............OG
37,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm tired of looking in here and seeing half the posts be "any good looking girls from XYZ"

this forum is for the girls... and this is not a singles site.

if i see stupid posts by guys in here i'm going to delete them and if you continue to post in here you'll be banned.

so just stay out and leave this one forum just for the girls..

thanks.

·
Registered
50 Posts
hey its just like they say..." if you tell someone not to do somthin they are gonna do it in spite of you !" LOL Tell someone not to look behind that door what are they gonna do??? look behind it! hey I am somewhat new here and I took at look at some of the women riders on the forum and I didnt know this was off limits. I apologize if I affended anyone! Whats wrong with talkin to a woman that loves a GIXXER??? anyways be good and ride safe!

Jay

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
heehee... well when a guy sees "gixxer girls" he's probably assuming that there will be tons of pics of half-naked chicks posing on bikes. understandably because 99% of the bike sites are like that...

for the most part, the posts by men in here are valid and fun.

i say - like with any other post you don't like, ignore it.

i would not want the guys to be like, no women allowed... that would suck. although, if us women posted some greasy, half-naked men in the other areas, i'm sure we'd get the third degree. lol!!!

·
.............OG
37,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i know that.. but you girls don't have the power to delete posts in here..

i came in yesterday and deleted a bunch.. about 5-6 posts on the first page were all posts from guys asking about girls in their area. about 1/3-1/2 of the total posts visible on the first page were all from guys to.

·
Registered
12,388 Posts
Women get:

Feminine Fitnes, you ever seen a Masculine fitness?

Deodorant that is strong enough for a man but PH balanced for a woman. Ever hear of a dedorant PH balanced for a man?

Women have Massengil. Ever hear of a product called Ball Wash?

There is Footlocker, Kids Footlocker and Ladies Footlocker, why is there no Mens Footlocker?

Why did they fight to get women from the media in the men's locker room of the professional sports teams but we still can't get men from the media in the cheerleaders locker room?

Why are condoms ribbed for her pleasure and not his?

Just another way that estrogen is trying to keep the men down!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
markbsae said:

Women get:

Why did they fight to get women from the media in the men's locker room of the professional sports teams but we still can't get men from the media in the cheerleaders locker room?
I would like to know this myself.

·
Shaved Leg Hippie
124,232 Posts
Hunter said:

i know that.. but you girls don't have the power to delete posts in here..

i came in yesterday and deleted a bunch.. about 5-6 posts on the first page were all posts from guys asking about girls in their area. about 1/3-1/2 of the total posts visible on the first page were all from guys to.
Then make Sassy the Girls Forum mod Hunter. She'll kick some ass and then take care of business.

·
Registered
34 Posts
not sure who Hunter is..cuz i dont know many peeps on here...but whatever he said...THANX
ohh and the whole half-naked chic site thing...thats veryyy true! sometimes cant stand it but hey what can ya do...half of them i see are ugly:D!!! guess i really am mean

1 - 20 of 248 Posts