Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
If that was me with the knife I would do the same thing. I'd drop that knife at that point and say "ok, you win, now take me to the hospital, I think I'm bleeding into my chest!"

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
heard that happened at yonge and wellsley, (bah fuck the spelling) my girlfriend lives around there.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, it did. Not far at all from Union station....where a guy with a shotgun took a hostage a few months ago, then the police sniped him.

Toronto: the only Canadian city with US-style gun crimes.

·
Registered
289 Posts
My cousin's a Toronto cop. He heard that the guy was asking to be shot by the officers on the scene. Apparently bystanders were also shouting at the cops to use tazers. The only problem is that the city hasn't bought tazers for uniformed cops. Only ETF officers have them.

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Yeah, it did. Not far at all from Union station....where a guy with a shotgun took a hostage a few months ago, then the police sniped him.

Toronto: the only Canadian city with US-style gun crimes.
Prolly why the cops were actin like pussies. Deal with it more, learn how to do stuff. He would have been down quick by bean bag rounds, tazer, or bullets in the US. Not trying to ram him with a car...LMAO, and the cops would have been in a crossfire if they did open up.

·
Registered
557 Posts
My cousin's a Toronto cop. He heard that the guy was asking to be shot by the officers on the scene.
Come on even Toronto cops know they can't shoot someone like that when there is bystanders around with video camera's

Hats off to the cop in the car

When his ass goes to court you know he is going to be paying for the damages to that cop car

What an idiot

Thanks for sharing, I got a good laugh

·
Registered
289 Posts
Apparently this meathead was suicidal. He was asking to be killed. True though, no way they would have shot him. Unless he got close enough to stab one of them.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
My cousin's a Toronto cop. He heard that the guy was asking to be shot by the officers on the scene.
Come on even Toronto cops know they can't shoot someone like that when there is bystanders around with video camera's
exactly.

tazers? We're trying to save money

·
Registered
441 Posts
I am surprised they didn't shot him with a few rounds of rubber bullets. That would have made him drop that knife quick style.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts