Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again my stunt riding hooligans. The Jakester is back and more hardcore than ever!

I have picked up my newest ride! Yes my friends, its the stunt riders choice, a bright red Ducati 999!!! My sister went with me to the dealership to look and she said i would look uber hot on one of these! So my dad came up and met us and bought me it that day! Its definitely what every stunt rider should have!

Well as Im leaving the dealership I see some sexy mamacitas walking on the sidewalk so I light the rear tire up. Well some piglets on there motorbikes were at the stop light and I saw them, but didnt give a shit cauase I was still on private property. They roll past me and shake there fingers as in telling me: "NO". Well you all know the Jakester aint gonna let anyone punk him in front of the girlies! So I see them sharing a lane about 5-6 blocks down the street. So I rip ass outta the parking lot. And I roll about 103 mph on the back wheel past the cops. Then dropped the front wheel and rolled a nice high stoppie for about 2 blocks! I hit a side street and I knew they wouldnt be able to catch the Jakester cause Im such an awesome evader so they were just a blur in my mirrors.

So as Im going on my lovely way, I see a chick who was only 16, but she was driving a BMW that daddy bought her. BUT she looked 17! She see me and starts going all crazy, licking her fingers and rubbing her nipples and flashing me. So I rip a little standup right nexxt to her and she motions for the Jakester to follow her to her crib. Well it turns out she has a thing for sexy guys on bikes, I mean I was all done up. I was wearing my brand new Banana Republic jeans, my hush puppy shoes, and abercrombie tank top and my chrome peanut shell helmet with my oakley thump sunglasses! How could she resist the Jakester! So we go back to her parents pad and I bang the hell outta her. She told me I gave her the best 3 minutes and 17 seconds of her life!

She said she was hungry so I let her buy me dinner! Cause a real player never breaks his bank, he lets the girl pay for the play! So we of course hop on the g'd up Duc. She asks if she can wear the peanut, Im like "nope", so she just grabbed her little brothers bicycle helmet and we were on our merry way. I popped a few wheelies with her on and we rolled a stoppie into the parking lot for the people watching us. She wet her panties she thought it was so hot! So we ate dinner and I even pulled a few of the Denny's waitresses phone numbers, cause Im so slick! I dropped the bitch off, she blew me a kiss and the Jakester was off into the sunset like the Lone Ranger on my way to my next mission.

Its cause I got game,
Jake

·
Registered
199 Posts
one...your sister said you'd be hot driving it..so you got it.....do you touch her?
two...your all talk and you make me look good when ever you write forums..cause mine are useless.
three...your gay and you've got nothing ....so shut up, bitch.
four...you try to hard to be a gangster...im as white as they come and im a bigger ****** then you. hahaha

five... you said she looked 17 but was really 16....what so you try and show off to little girls so you can take advantage of them while they're all thinkin about your bike??
haha get a life you poser.

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
17,929 Posts
one...your sister said you'd be hot driving it..so you got it.....do you touch her?
two...your all talk and you make me look good when ever you write forums..cause mine are useless.
three...your gay and you've got nothing ....so shut up, bitch.
four...you try to hard to be a gangster...im as white as they come and im a bigger ****** then you. hahaha

five... you said she looked 17 but was really 16....what so you try and show off to little girls so you can take advantage of them while they're all thinkin about your bike??
haha get a life you poser.
ohh come on U Know you love 2 read his posts

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Hello again my stunt riding hooligans. The Jakester is back and more hardcore than ever!

I have picked up my newest ride! Yes my friends, its the stunt riders choice, a bright red Ducati 999!!! My sister went with me to the dealership to look and she said i would look uber hot on one of these! So my dad came up and met us and bought me it that day! Its definitely what every stunt rider should have!

Well as Im leaving the dealership I see some sexy mamacitas walking on the sidewalk so I light the rear tire up. Well some piglets on there motorbikes were at the stop light and I saw them, but didnt give a shit cauase I was still on private property. They roll past me and shake there fingers as in telling me: "NO". Well you all know the Jakester aint gonna let anyone punk him in front of the girlies! So I see them sharing a lane about 5-6 blocks down the street. So I rip ass outta the parking lot. And I roll about 103 mph on the back wheel past the cops. Then dropped the front wheel and rolled a nice high stoppie for about 2 blocks! I hit a side street and I knew they wouldnt be able to catch the Jakester cause Im such an awesome evader so they were just a blur in my mirrors.

So as Im going on my lovely way, I see a chick who was only 16, but she was driving a BMW that daddy bought her. BUT she looked 17! She see me and starts going all crazy, licking her fingers and rubbing her nipples and flashing me. So I rip a little standup right nexxt to her and she motions for the Jakester to follow her to her crib. Well it turns out she has a thing for sexy guys on bikes, I mean I was all done up. I was wearing my brand new Banana Republic jeans, my hush puppy shoes, and abercrombie tank top and my chrome peanut shell helmet with my oakley thump sunglasses! How could she resist the Jakester! So we go back to her parents pad and I bang the hell outta her. She told me I gave her the best 3 minutes and 17 seconds of her life!

She said she was hungry so I let her buy me dinner! Cause a real player never breaks his bank, he lets the girl pay for the play! So we of course hop on the g'd up Duc. She asks if she can wear the peanut, Im like "nope", so she just grabbed her little brothers bicycle helmet and we were on our merry way. I popped a few wheelies with her on and we rolled a stoppie into the parking lot for the people watching us. She wet her panties she thought it was so hot! So we ate dinner and I even pulled a few of the Denny's waitresses phone numbers, cause Im so slick! I dropped the bitch off, she blew me a kiss and the Jakester was off into the sunset like the Lone Ranger on my way to my next mission.

Its cause I got game,
Jake
Damn 16?? Well if there is grass on the field, PLAY BALL!!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts

Its cause I got game,
Jake
Damn 16?? Well if there is grass on the field, PLAY BALL!!!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
liar liar..... if you laid out a 2 block stoppie after blowing past the cops they would have been on you! what did you dream this up and just think it really happened??? Daddy must be a hot-shot lawyer or something....fucking spoiled ass rich kids....mess a stunters reputation up doing shit like that! chester chester the CHILD MOLESTER i hope you knocked the kid up, and go to prison and take it in the ass every night by a guy w/ genital warts...DRY, and hard...how is that for a story??

·
Registered
53 Posts
aahhh the return of the Jakester !!
I'm sorry, but that had to be the weakest of the stories that I've ever ready..........Jakester's always over the top and a little unbelievable but......come on.......where's the flair....... the flash.........DUDE..........where's the REST of the story............shit.......if you ride a 1oth as good as you claim in your stories.......you're awesome...........BUT .........I find this one difficult to read and even harder to believe it was written by the same guy.

·
Banned
807 Posts
She wet her panties she thought it was so hot! So we ate dinner and I even pulled a few of the Denny's waitresses phone numbers, cause Im so slick!

Damn man, how'd you eat with the smell of piss in the air at Denny's. A real player would have had steak not a kids plate.

·
Banned
12,729 Posts
that one was weak. pictures speak 1000 words and blitzergixxer's banner does it all for me.

so this story was LAME. I liked the stories better when the jakester was sliding under semi's in flip flops and shorts. Then turning around and jacking up a wheelie past junior high schools. This was more about banging a wet panty 16 year old. I could care less.

Try again Jake

·
Registered
224 Posts
Tell us more Jake!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.