<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I guessed that first, what do we win anyway?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">What to give as a prize? How about a dyno run? I got two "Free Dyno Run" coupons with my jet kit...and I really only need one.Originally posted by Ragnar:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"> 123rwhp, even though I can't remember the specs !
So here are the "rules"...
1) The Gixxer.com member that guesses the closest, without going over, the Dyno measured Rear Wheel Horsepower (RWHP) will win a coupon issued by K&N Engineering,Inc. valid for one free Dyno run (US only per the coupon, you Canadians will have to smuggle it across the border)
2) One guess per member, no editing of posts.
3) Guesses will be in increments of 0.0, 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.7, 0.8, 0.9, for example...1.3 rwhp, 1.5 rwhp, 2.0 rwhp.
Guesses of increments without a decimal will NOT be accepted.
Determination of actual measurement will be determined by the wife of Simon Orttan...she's the closest person to being truely impartial I can find.
4) Coupon will be mailed via US Postal Service.
5) Deadline for "contest" is "when I get it Dyno'd"...or hopefully no later than the 4th of May 2002.
6) THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR FUN, NOT PROFIT, SO NO WHINING!!!! AGAIN, I SAY THIS IS FOR FUN!!!
And here is the list of modifications...
Stock 1986 GSX-R 750 RG motor with 25,000 miles. Which last made roughly 85rwhp stock with the Hindle/31mm carbs.
Resleeved to 907cc by APE.
907cc pistons by JE.
1992 GSX-R 750 valve head with STOCK cam with valve job and minor machining performed by Suter's Speed Shop.
Titanium valve spring retainers by APE.
1992 GSX-R 750 carbs...38mm with K&N jet kit #19-3135 and individual K&N filters
Dyna 2000 (DDK3-3) ignition, coils (DC4-1) and plug wire set (DW-800)
Hindle Supersport stainless steel exhaust.
Let the guessing begin