Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

141 - 160 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
I am guessing you didn't go to school in NJ? When I went to school here we were required to take and pass english class where they taught us how to say and write proper sentences and use punctuation properly, obviously not so much where you went to school.
ok smarty

A. its the internet, who gives a shit
B. it should read Summit, NJ as ur location u forgot that comma
C. "When I went to school here we were required to take and pass english class where they taught us how to say and write proper sentences and use punctuation properly, obviously not so much where you went to school."

Did you really tell me how bad my english was by explaining it in this sentence? let me help...

I am guessing you didn't go to school in NJ?....correct :cheers
When i went to school here we were required to take and pass english class. (period) They taught us how to speak, write proper sentences, and use punctuation properly.
They obviously didn't teach that where you went to school.

If you would like to be proper...:flipoff

·
AKA Pee Wee Herman
6,090 Posts
Now, WAS THAT SO FUCKING HARD????????

You had no problem using correct punctuation to correct my mistakes, every post should be that easy to read.

And, stop disgracing our state by classifying it as "durty jersey", it makes us all look as dumb as your first post. Oh, and dirty is spelled with an "I" not a "U". :rolleyes

:cheers

·
Loves MASSIVE CASCADES of jizz on his face
5,361 Posts
God, I love this place. :lol

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
see comment A in above post and stop whining no one caresssss and fuck punctuation its the internet

ur a :homo
So you are proud you sound like a fucktard (on purpose) on a forum? At least if someone is very uneducated, or from another country with English as a second language, I would understand. You know better, & yet choose to write as a fucking twit! That's way out past stupid in my book. You asked "Who gives a shit?". Anyone that has to read crap from people that write like you do! Is it somehow more cool to write like a moron?

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts

·
No talent eh-hole squid, who stunts in traffic wea
2,574 Posts
Svs would wear the tread of his butthole in the warm-up lap because he doesn't use Vaseline! Might as well ban him now cause he's gunna be whining for months! I can see it now!

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,126 Posts
Svs would wear the tread of his butthole in the warm-up lap because he doesn't use Vaseline! Might as well ban him now cause he's gunna be whining for months! I can see it now!
:shifty

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
So,basically you're saying SVS fucks men in the ass&is gay??

Wow...thats a very bold statement don't you think?:eek:hmy

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
:wacko

Bye-Bye dickhole.

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,126 Posts
So,basically you're saying SVS fucks men in the ass&is gay??

Wow...thats a very bold statement don't you think?:eek:hmy
It‘s only gay if there are feelings involved...

...apart from pain, shame and humiliation.

Wanna go camping?

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
It‘s only gay if there are feelings involved...

...apart from pain, shame and humiliation.

Wanna go camping?
Hell yeah I do!! I'll bring the emery cloth condom&the natty ice:banana

141 - 160 of 160 Posts
About this Discussion
159 Replies
88 Participants
ice-kUb
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing