Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

121 - 140 of 160 Posts

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Oh and he has 7 posts to your 3 so he wins

ROTFLMAO

Your calm smooth seductive backhands to my face, reasoning and and rule making makes me hotttttt....i support you. from behind :wtf?

·
Banned
1 Posts
since none of you fuckheads can seem to obey the rules when it comes to girl pic posts it now only allowed in Club Red R all in here will be deleted on sight

your just fucking lucky I didnt ban all involved

to donate and get to Club Red R
http://www.gixxer.com/ubbthreads/mypaymentpal/mypaymentpal.php
hey, fuck you. i paid quite a long time ago, instead of fucking giving me the red r, i got some tracking cookie that fried some shit. so why don't you "high and mighty" son of a motherless whore terrorist bitch just eat a cock and die?

thank you for doing that. and someone after me was absolutely right. a faggot like yourself doesn't have time to ride anymore, too busy sitting at a computer pushing buttons.

oh and don't send me pm's i'll find out who you are and come to your house and kill your children.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Lol i need some popcorn and beer. wait better yet i need to go for a ride and get away from this. its starting to be a kindergarden playground fight. Calling each other names. Be adults either you like what he said or you dont deal with it either way and move on. no sense in wasting your time whining on here.

·
Registered
105 Posts
this is a funny thread not gonna lie. i really enjoy the people who come in and suck up and say go mods u guys are great and then people make upa fake name to get an account to talk shit for one post to have it deleted buy the mods that are great to then not come back to the site to find themselves stuck with no brakes and gsxr.com is done for the night and they are screwed and its beautiful out and they cant ride. makes a really great story for people who dont care, post randomly, use for info and then go to redtube or gf's house to get some. correction ride to gf's house to get some

i literally got yelled at for having an animated signature because of a dancing banana that was made available to me when making my signature....nice \/\/\/\/

·
In the corner, wearing a sailor outfit.
734 Posts
this is a funny thread not gonna lie. i really enjoy the people who come in and suck up and say go mods u guys are great and then people make upa fake name to get an account to talk shit for one post to have it deleted buy the mods that are great to then not come back to the site to find themselves stuck with no brakes and gsxr.com is done for the night and they are screwed and its beautiful out and they cant ride. makes a really great story for people who dont care, post randomly, use for info and then go to redtube or gf's house to get some. correction ride to gf's house to get some

i literally got yelled at for having an animated signature because of a dancing banana that was made available to me when making my signature....nice \/\/\/\/
Someone actually called you and yelled at you?

·
Super Moderator
15,128 Posts

Quit your girly whining. So telling a mod you're gonna find his house and kill his children on your first post doesn't deserve a ban? And what's so hard for you to understand that you can't have an animated sig? Even if it's a gay banana dancing? It's a posted rule. So man up a little.

And your logic for it somehow being a mods fault if a persons bike breaks down and he can't ride on a nice day because he's banned and can't get info from here is mind blowing. What a super moronic piece of logic that is. I'm embarrassed we live in the same state.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Quit your girly whining. So telling a mod you're gonna find his house and kill his children on your first post doesn't deserve a ban? And what's so hard for you to understand that you can't have an animated sig? Even if it's a gay banana dancing? It's a posted rule. So man up a little.

And your logic for it somehow being a mods fault if a persons bike breaks down and he can't ride on a nice day because he's banned and can't get info from here is mind blowing. What a super moronic piece of logic that is. I'm embarrassed we live in the same state.

i was making fun of those people...the ones who suck up and those ones who say stupid shit and then get banned and bitch about it...have a little to much to drink or u just one of those guys sucking up for the mods :scratch

·
AKA Pee Wee Herman
6,092 Posts
i was making fun of those people...the ones who suck up and those ones who say stupid shit and then get banned and bitch about it...have a little to much to drink or u just one of those guys sucking up for the mods :scratch
I am guessing you didn't go to school in NJ? When I went to school here we were required to take and pass english class where they taught us how to say and write proper sentences and use punctuation properly, obviously not so much where you went to school.

121 - 140 of 160 Posts