701 - 720 of 732 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hey mike, you still got that 240?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Dont worry man 3 years aint nothin, time will fly. And most off, you will meet some nice people. We will have some fun.:cheers

·
Registered
751 Posts
Uh, I'm still here too!

·
Registered
158 Posts
guess i'll see you guys when i get there early feb. Prob wont get the bike there till mid feb depending on how long it takes to ship but from what i hear its rainy season now so guess theres no rush.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Rainy season? We ride all the time. I'm a weatherman, ya know. There's always a 50% chance its gonna rain!

·
Registered
392 Posts
damn, where the hell is everybody at? A bro, we got to ride more often. A fatlip, we got to ride too. All this bike being parked crap has got to end. Lets get these bikes on the road.

·
Registered
751 Posts
If the weather holds up today, maybe we can go again this afternoon...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sup, Names Alex. I got on this rock in Oct. stationed at Naval Hospital Guam (yeah that means I'm in the Navy; HM-8404). I just bought a 09 gixxer600 and seeing what clubs we got going on here. New at riding so I won't be on my bike for a while but it would be nice to meet some people and see what there is to do haha. In any case I do have a question. My only ride is this bike and trying to get it insured is pretty difficult. So far getting a hold of Geico Overseas line is not working and going through USAA, well as with most of these insurance companies I need to have a car or house insured with them as well. I can't just insure the bike. So if you guys know of any local insurance companies that would be able to insure just a bike with full coverage please let me know! Thanks! Hope too get too met many of you.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Alex, there are only a few companies on Guam still insuring bikes. Your best bet is going to be either Moylan's Insurance (what I use) or maybe AON Insurance. Let me know if you have a hard time with either of those companies.

-Dan

·
Registered
751 Posts
Wow, 2 months and no new posts in the Guam section? Where's everybody at?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Yup and 3 months later still nobody....:hammer

·
Registered
73 Posts
Let me bizzump this old thread and let you know I'm on Island till '12!! Jus hit me with a PM if you here!!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Welcome to Guam and to GDC, james. Nice bike you got there! Hope to see you out on the road sometime. Ride safe and talk to you soon.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome to Guam and to GDC, james. Nice bike you got there! Hope to see you out on the road sometime. Ride safe and talk to you soon.
No doubt. I was on the road all weekend in between the raindrops. Definitely get at me!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Sup, Names Alex. I got on this rock in Oct. stationed at Naval Hospital Guam (yeah that means I'm in the Navy; HM-8404). I just bought a 09 gixxer600 and seeing what clubs we got going on here. New at riding so I won't be on my bike for a while but it would be nice to meet some people and see what there is to do haha. In any case I do have a question. My only ride is this bike and trying to get it insured is pretty difficult. So far getting a hold of Geico Overseas line is not working and going through USAA, well as with most of these insurance companies I need to have a car or house insured with them as well. I can't just insure the bike. So if you guys know of any local insurance companies that would be able to insure just a bike with full coverage please let me know! Thanks! Hope too get too met many of you.
I'm sure you got this worked out by now but my boy went through Calvo.

701 - 720 of 732 Posts