• Leave service for new owner

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems to me that the GTA Guys can never seem to pick a date, I am setting up a Poll here for those that have weekends that they would prefer. If you can come out any weekend pretty much DON'T VOTE, we don't want to swing the poll for someone that it really doesn't matter. Just select the date that would be best for you if you aren't available alot of the time.

·
Registered
11,565 Posts
ok let's actually do this shall we?!

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mrgixxer said:
When???????????Where????????
So far it is looking like the 18th, but let's have it run a couple more days.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I am wondering if its going to be like a Tim Hortons social or If we are really going to ride. I want some of you Toronto boys show me some good roads. All I know are the Niagara ones.

·
Registered
11,565 Posts
Rory Breaker said:
I am wondering if its going to be like a Tim Hortons social or If we are really going to ride. I want some of you Toronto boys show me some good roads. All I know are the Niagara ones.
NO TIM HORTON's SHIT

We're riding. I'm bustin' out my full leathers and we need to do some REAL riding

·
Registered
797 Posts
there is a poker run for sportbikes next weekend on the 18th, that will be very fast paced, that may be a good location for a meet. It starts in Kitchener.

http://www.kwsportsbike.com/
If you guys meet an other place post the meeting place here, and maybe I can plot my course to include a flyby and meet up with you'all. I am going for the prize for first arrival at all 5 card pickups, I feel confident I can get that easily, and maybe have time for a side journey as well. (there is a reason for the "outlaw" part of my nickname,... heehee j/k right?,...)

·
Registered
338 Posts
Lets make this happen!!! Im in for 18th or 19th. If 18th than after 5pm, work and shit like that. But thats just me. I Could all sunday
any takers for sunday?

·
Registered
11,565 Posts
I just wanna ride damn it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts