Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
6,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey brotha...

got the washers 2day....they fit nicely.....

now i gotta figure out how to scissor jack (or WTF else??) the frame off the rear shock tower......

any ideas anyone???

esemes

washed out.....not up........

[ 09-12-2002, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: eSeMeS750WX ]

·
Premium Member
10,263 Posts
Yea I use 2 eyelets in the ceiling. Then I jack up the bike from the header (It will lift the front off teh ground), then run straps from the sub frame to the eyelets.. It works great..

John

·
Premium Member
10,263 Posts
Oh yea.. Thanks for the cage... I got it lastnight and should be putting it on tonight..

Your the man!!

John

·
Banned
6,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nahhh, you da man.....

one thing....what size is the nut on the shock tower??? i dont have the correct size socket...its nolt 36, 32, or 24...(although those can be some good #'s)...help!!

im gonna try leaving it on the pitbull, and using a come-along from the rear of themain spar, or, the front of the subframe, jus to get enough lift between the two members....sound okay??

btw, when, (or why) dont you have any other pix of your bike posted??????? i mean, everyone knows your the fixxer guru, but, i wanna see a current pix or two of the gix!!! u never respond to my pix postings!! Lessee already!!

esemes

[ 09-13-2002, 10:06 AM: Message edited by: eSeMeS750WX ]

·
Premium Member
10,263 Posts
I think the nut is a 27mm but I would have to check at home to make sure...

I dont really have a lot of standing still pics of my bike... Check out my site for riding pics... I think there might be a few mpegs there too... almostillegalracing

·
Banned
6,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
help!!!!

DOSE ANYONE KNOW THE SIZE OF THAT BOLT/NUT???

I CANT FIND ANY SOCKETS OVER 24MM AND UNDER 30MM

EXCEPT SNAP-ON, AT 15$ A HUB

1 - 8 of 8 Posts