Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

441 - 454 of 454 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,680 Posts
Bought today and Picking up my Japanese model GSXR750RK next week. GR79C100355 engine R715 with low mileage in decent condition. Will post pics of it next week.
Cool. Looking forward to seeing that!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I saw GR79A1K2100084 today at Lloyds auctions on the Gold Coast Australia
Still has the alloy tank & original carbs on it.
Shame its full race setup.
Engine code was r710 or v710 couldn't get a good look at it from behind the roped off area.
I cant post a link or pic due to my post count but you can find it on
lloydsonline

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,680 Posts
In the ad it says its now a 1188cc. Can a 750 really be bumped that high?
I don't think so. Mine was bumped to 955 and I think that's as big as you can go with a kit. Anything beyond that will be over square (ie: bore will be greater than stroke). If the displacement is 1188, it's been 7-11'd.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi. This thread was a long time back so not sure if anybody still there, but here goes. I have found a non runner that has an 1100 engine # starting 710 (M) year and with RR tank and tail fairing markings. I need help. Did suzuki put out any 1100 RR models?

·
Premium Member
4,680 Posts
Nope, they only did a 750RR/RK model. I would build it up and then see if you can find a proper RR/RK engine. You can't really lose. They're a stunning bike.

I'm still getting my stuff sorted out to get mine built/rebuilt/restored. I started with an RR/RK Engine that I bought on Craigslist for $300 and tracked down all the bits to make it into an actual motorbike. I didn't have to look far because there was a Rolling Chassis project listed in the classifieds section at that time so I bought that and then bought some other bits and pieces. I just need to buy some time to get the job done now.

Good luck!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, I have three RK's and am looking for some parts! Front brake calipers. Triple clamps. And what's everyone do for graphics? HELP!!!

441 - 454 of 454 Posts
About this Discussion
453 Replies
79 Participants
Hootguy
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing